Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donating to BGR
I would just like to take the time to remind all users that you can donate to BGR.
No, i am not a Moderator or Administrator, but i would like to remind everyone that they can help the site that they love so much.
All money donated to that site, helps the founder and administration around him make this site better.

Remember this site is free and as it states, allways will be, but you can help the site remain the BEST site for Kentucky high school sports.

So, what's it all about?

BlueGrassRivals is FREE and will always remain FREE. If we were to begin charging everyone a flat fee for the service we provide you, then many individuals could not afford or would not simply use our site. You the users provide value to the site, because we all are utilizing the knowledge, efforts and information that you share. For these reasons alone we can assure you this site will always remain free. However, by creating an optional donating membership we can dedicate more resources to the donating member because their contribution helps pay for improvement, maintenance, and costs to run the site, and at the same time provide the basic functionality for free.

Do I get anything for donating?

Outlined below are the 3 membership options available: Guest , Registered User and Donating Member . As a Donating member you get added incentives such as, STICKY THREADS, CUSTOM SIGNATURES, LARGER AVATARS, and much more for a minimal donation, all while supporting a good cause. Scroll down to see all the benefits you will receive by becoming a donating member.

If you wish to donate $5 dollars, you will have donating member benefits for 3 months.

If you wish to donate $15, you will have the donating member benefits for 1 year.

If you wish to donate $25, you will have the donating member benefits for 2 years.

If you wish to donate $50 or , you will have the donating member benefits for Life

After your payment is confirmed you will then be added to the donating members group within 24 hours. If you have not been moved to the donating members group within 24 hours PM an administrator to have your payment verified and your membership upgraded. Thank you for helping to support the site.

What do i also get?
Follow the link and find out..
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/billspaypal.php

Please take time to consider this.
I for one am a donating member and will continue to be. I know that everytime i open my LAPTOP! up the first thing i do is log onto BGR and i think many of you are the same. Once again, thanks for making this the BEST Ky high school sports forum on the net.
Thank you for posting this
Nice work!!
Whats a labtop?
^
Leave it to a PCC fan to wonder
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=labtop

A word that inexperienced college freshmen (most often girls) call their new laptops.
You can just look through the site and see how many people really do have the resources and are willing to share them to help it grow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=labtop

A word that inexperienced college freshmen (most often girls) call their new laptops.

I knew what you meant the first time.
Hurry, lets go get the grammer police in here so they can haul my ass off.
LWC Wrote:You can just look through the site and see how many people really do have the resources and are willing to share them to help it grow.

Thats a great idea.
People get mad over these black outs of the site and things but with more money you can have better servers, etc.
Just seems like a good idea for everyone to pitch in.
I have no idea what your talking about "bro"
Consider it done!
I think after this year im just gonna donate the 50 and not worry about it anymore
^ Kudo's
I wonder if we could get some kind of guarantee from torQQue that if so many people agree to donate, if he will get a better server or something like that.

Maybe we could begin a donation drive, and if we reach a certain number of donators or a certain dollar amount, that he will buy a better server, etc...

That would be neat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I like the idea