Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad day for Sykes/ATT....
Today in Perry County there are around 50 people are punching in as employees at Sykes and punching out without a job.

Ballers was offered a work extension for another month while EastKyMx and I will be working temporary jobs for Verizon until the end of the year.

I've enjoyed the time that I've spent here and I look forward to putting my best foot forward with this new client in an attempt to secure a long-term contract.

It's been fun....

I wish you all luck.
Thx bro
zaga_fan Wrote:Today in Perry County there are around 50 people are punching in as employees at Sykes and punching out without a job.

Ballers was offered a work extension for another month while EastKyMx and I will be working temporary jobs for Verizon until the end of the year.

I've enjoyed the time that I've spent here and I look forward to putting my best foot forward with this new client in an attempt to secure a long-term contract.

It's been fun....

Hopefully we can make it into something long term bro. I think with the few of us that can actually work and make it happen, we should do good. You just gotta hope the rest get fired quick.

ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
I wished I would have taken the Verizon job.
But I do seriously believe by the time Dec 31st comes around, Verizon will be a permanent client here. (Or at least I am hoping)..
By that time I really do believe they will start opening the gates for more employees and I might be able to slide in there.

God speed to the ones that are already gone from Sykes/AT&T.