Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason Hall-Athlete of the Week
Congrats to Mason Hall from South Floyd for Floyd County Times Athlete of the Week!!
congrats to him, he can light it up.
Congrats
how?
Congrats to Mason.
Congrats to this kid who can really shoot the lights out of it. Best shot in the 58th district.

THE BULL
Congrats to Mason. He deserves it, he hustles every night on the court and it shows in his stats. Plus he can shoot just a little bit too! :lol:
Congrats Mason Halls a great athlete. I love watching the kid shoot the 3. The kid has range!!!
The best in the 58th, congrats Mason
He is a shooter and I like that I would let him ride in the Immortals.
sffan, very low of you to put how?? with your name. Mason good kid and great shooter and very unselfish players always looks to bubbby and steven before his own shot. Congrats Mason and good luck Sat. night.
He may have meant how did he get elected or something to that effect.

But congratulations Mason Hall.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:He is a shooter and I like that I would let him ride in the Immortals.
Don't you think he would fit in better with Liberty and Curly Bill Doc. Nice honor Mason, Congratulations. South Floyd will be a good ball team next season with the players returning. Hopefully the 6ft. 7in. 8th. grader will grow more over the summer. He's gonna be 7 ft. someone told me. I heard they were going to hold him back and play him again next year. Is that just a rumor?