Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 LSU-35 vs Kentucky-7
Stardust Wrote:offense, defense, SPT, coaches, water boys, ticket takers, parking lot attendant.....

There is more wrong than just the offense! If this school does not invest in the program, the program will be just what it is and will occasionally catch lightning in a bottle when the get the occasional recruit that nobody wanted and he helps the team win in spite of everything else around him! I know I get knocked for knocking the Cats football program. But if some demands are not made, then the mediocrity of the football program will be what it is - BLAH! Where is the same Wildcat Nation that ran Tubby out? Where is the same Wildcat Nation that ran BCG out? They don't care about the football team either or they would have raised so much hell that something would have to be done - so, investing any energy in ever hoping that this team will ever compete is futile!:please:
Good post and I agree.

I believe I read that UK's recruiting budget is only barely higher than Vandy's and less than half of what the next lowest SEC school invested in recruiting. That, coupled with the lack of D1 talent in-state, and our lack to keep those kids that can play D1 in state, along with coaching, and you have this result.
I did not know our recruiting budget was that low, that needs to change...now. And also, I think the state D1 talent is starting to rise for sure. If we can get that budget up, we can reach even farther into the South for better guys, Tennessee and Georgia especially.
Adolph Rupp University does not care about football and you guys thinking anything different is hilarious. As long as Mens basketball is winning no one cares about anything else
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Good post and I agree.

I believe I read that UK's recruiting budget is only barely higher than Vandy's and less than half of what the next lowest SEC school invested in recruiting. That, coupled with the lack of D1 talent in-state, and our lack to keep those kids that can play D1 in state, along with coaching, and you have this result.

Great post, very insightful information
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Adolph Rupp University does not care about football and you guys thinking anything different is hilarious. As long as Mens basketball is winning no one cares about anything else

Nobody thinks any different, lol.
Aslan Wrote:Nobody thinks any different, lol.

Just making sure lol.
^
lol im okay with it.
Atleast we dont suck at everything
Vundy makes a good point.

If UK has a offense that at least gets to or near 300 yards a game then that would keep the defense off the field long enough so that they can catch their breath.

I do believe UK's biggest weakness is against the pass, but UK is only going to face 2 more good QBs, Aaron Murray (UGA) & Bray (Tenn).
After seeing Newton get yanked, im starting to think about what the possibilities are.
Maxwell sucks just as bad if not worse than newton, Moss had the most potential and left rightfully so, but we definitely need someone new.
I hope Towles turns out to be somethin amazing and not a dud like lorenzen or any other joke weve had in here
It is pretty obvious now that Les Miles was very kind to us after watching this week what a not so kind man (Steve Spurrier) did to us!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:It is pretty obvious now that Les Miles was very kind to us after watching this week what a not so kind man (Steve Spurrier) did to us!

This is college football. Their is no nice man.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL