Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/LSU Updates
At the end of 1 its
LSU 7
UK 0
wow Lsu only scored 1time in 1st
The UK D is playing well so far just cant get a the O going
Can anybody in the secondary stay in their lanes? Every one of those guys tried to cut the wrong way, and got burned. Force them inside and do not let them juke around you, SHEESH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
14-0 lsu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Newton is 0-8
1/10 for 12 yards now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Put in Smith
Our offense has to get something going, I think Clemons is going to be a very good player at UK. UK just has to get the passing game going or we wont be able to run the ball especially with LSU stacking. The D has pretty good except for that one broking play. It would be better to see the Cats winning right now, but being down 0-14 just 14pts to the #1 team at their place you gotta take it. Hopefully we can get some scores the 2nd half.
Wasn't Newton the QB everyone was screaming for last season?
Maxwell Smith is the QB now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
See, this is the shit I'm talking about. Going for an under center pass on 2nd and 5 when Clemons is obviously running with success with 4 yds a carry...get sacked, gives us another damn 3rd and long...Gah man.

Well, the game is over now. 28-0 LSU, they scored on a fumble recovery.
Lol? U let 12 players on the field? A guys catches the ball on his ass out of bounds.., And then u call that a catch? These officials are worse than are team.
Man, I'm not one to blame the refs but I agree. They have gave LSU 14pts.
kentucky.......why?????
im telling ya guys, it would be real nice to get to kick back and relax and actually "enjoy" an uk football game for once. im a huge uk fan, but the fact of the matter is.... their offence is just absolutely terrible!! im disgusted they deserve to get beat.
I didn't care one bit when Florida whipped us. But this is getting stupid.
[QUOTELol? U let 12 players on the field? A guys catches the ball on his ass out of bounds.., And then u call that a catch? These officials are worse than are team.][/QUOTE]

ill agree with that man, its bs. but i guess shit happens. they can go slob on tiger wang for all i care.....
Quote:I didn't care one bit when Florida whipped us. But this is getting stupid.

for real, i know uk is capable of playing with this team, its so frustrating...
Uk scored! Moral victory! Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Uk scored! Moral victory! Sad
First time UK has scored on their field since 1998.