Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears 34 - Panthers 29
Final
Congrats Bears!
Dang you Dusty! You beat me to it! lol

Congrats Bears!
Cam with another huge game, just fell short.

Over 370 passing 1 TD, 2 rushing TDs.

Go ahead and give him the offensive Rookie of the Year.
I hate the Bears! How did Cam do in this game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MVP2 Wrote:Cam with another huge game, just fell short.

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cam Newton got me 39.40 points on Fantasy Football!
^

Me too
MVP2 Wrote:Cam with another huge game, just fell short.

I will admit that I never expected him to be the QB that he has turned into. It's still early, but this kid has been IMPRESSIVE!
Stardust Wrote:I will admit that I never expected him to be the QB that he has turned into. It's still early, but this kid has been IMPRESSIVE!

Me and you both!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Me and you both!

Vince Young had this same level of talent but somewhere along the line went retarded! I hope that Cam does not get bit by what ever bug that bit Vince and wind up with a case of the "STUPIDS"
Stardust Wrote:Vince Young had this same level of talent but somewhere along the line went retarded! I hope that Cam does not get bit by what ever bug that bit Vince and wind up with a case of the "STUPIDS"

I don't see this happening with Cam. He's got a good head on his shoulders!
#BBFL
^ I thought Vince did too Wink Cam has an idiot for a father, and that could be the one who bites Cam and gives him the case of the stupids!
Stardust Wrote:^ I thought Vince did too Wink Cam has an idiot for a father, and that could be the one who bites Cam and gives him the case of the stupids!

Now that is a possibility. You would do anything to help your family out, and what's sad. Is his dad probably knows that! I pray that his father wouldn't do that to him though. Because he's a special gift.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I hate the Bears! How did Cam do in this game?

Screw you! I hate you! lol.

Woohoo my Bears! DAAA BEEEEAAARRRRRSSSS! Thata way to get it done. Forte with 205 yards on 25 carries!

Chicago Bears 34 - Carolina Fightin' Cam Newton's 29
vundy33 Wrote:Screw you! I hate you! lol.

Woohoo my Bears! DAAA BEEEEAAARRRRRSSSS! Thata way to get it done. Forte with 205 yards on 25 carries!

Chicago Bears 34 - Carolina Fightin' Cam Newton's 29

lol....
The offensive rookie of the year played great, almost got the W.