Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Arianna Collins
Congrats to Arianna Collins of Letcher Central who now the all time leader in assist. She now has 98. The previous record was 95. She is currently leading the state in both scoring and assist this year. She is third all time with 162 goals in her career.She needs just 28 goals to break the all time record. This is a big deal to the people of Letcher Co. This sport has only be in the book now for just 7 years so we are really proud of where this sport has come from. Good Luck to Arianna and the rest of the Cougars and Lady Cougars on the rest of the season and post season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
dont ashley hall hold the record for goals?
No Sheena Feruson of Russel 99-02. Jenny Moore Bourbon Co is second. Arianna is 3rd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Arianna has 39 goals so far this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Congrats to Arianna, fantastic accomplishment for the young lady
college coaches dont care how you stack the stats. It's how you play.. good luck with that.
lisaB Wrote:college coaches dont care how you stack the stats. It's how you play.. good luck with that.

You are right. college coaches don't care about stats.,especially from a weak region . That's why they see you in person . Miss Collins is playing in college and yes , good luck to her.