Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top 10 players in the 15th
who is the top ten players from the 15th region in 06.
Here are some players some that are not in any particular order. I think these are the top players from their respective teams. I am not sure if I have all their names exactly right, but these are the tops. And I am sure there are more.

1. Justin Blanton - JC
2. Scott Little - AC
3. Chase Huffman (Pitches only) - Pikeville
4. Tyler Turner - AC
5. Matt Fyffe - JC
6. Daniel Harless - SC
7. Brandon May - SC
8. Tim Hayes - LC
9. Quentin Roberts - LC
10. Brenton Hamilton - Pburg
11. Mackenzie Carter - Pikeville
12. Justin Jacobs - AC
13. Wes Robinson -Pikeville
14. Daniel Pugh - Paintsville
15. JD Vanhoose - Paintsville
16. Patrick Smith - SV
17. Brock Kidd - AC
18. Shane Sturgill - JC
19. Mike Montgomery - Magoffin
20. Larry Perkins - Magoffin
21. Josh Rodebaugh - Pburg
22. Tyler Smith - PC
23. Scott Andersen - Pikeville
Just off the top of my head:

Brenton Hamilton
Brandon May
Braxton Lafferty
Chase Huffman
Scott Little
Weston Robinson
Matt Fyffe
Aaron Chapman
Shawn Johnson from Sheldon Clark
Brandon Thacker, T.J Hall, Justin slone, Scotty Little,Nick Music, Tyler Turner, Brenton Hamilton....that is just a few really good players in the 15th in no particullar order
"chicken wing" Wrote:Brandon Thacker, T.J Hall, Justin slone, Scotty Little,Nick Music, Tyler Turner, Brenton Hamilton....that is just a few really good players in the 15th in no particullar order
How Can you forget Justin Jacobs ? He is clearly the best 2nd baseman in the reigon and he can also hit the ball very well.
"lasttimefan" Wrote:Shawn Johnson from Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark Has Brandon May(P/util) and Braxton Lafferty(SS/P). These two have established themselves as 2 of the top 10 in the 15th. Shawn Johnson has not had a HS season where he has hit at least .300, and he struggles in the field as well. Juniors Kenneth Todd and Daniel Harless will surprise people with their sticks this year.
justin jacobs is good...chicken wing must have been in a hurry and just didn't remember him....he didn't even put his list in any order
"Pacman" Wrote:Here are some players some that are not in any particular order. I think these are the top players from their respective teams. I am not sure if I have all their names exactly right, but these are the tops. And I am sure there are more.

1. Justin Blanton - JC
2. Scott Little - AC
4. Tyler Turner - AC
5. Matt Fyffe - JC
6. Daniel Harless - SC
7. Brandon May - SC
8. Tim Hayes - LC
9. Quentin Roberts - LC
12. Justin Jacobs - AC
16. Patrick Smith - SV
17. Brock Kidd - AC
18. Shane Sturgill - JC
22. Tyler Smith - PC
:wtf1:Were is justin slone at?????
"The Future" Wrote:How Can you forget Justin Jacobs ? He is clearly the best 2nd baseman in the reigon and he can also hit the ball very well.

B. May is the best 2nd baseman in the region when he is playing there.
I like this statement. I think Todd and Harless will stepp up, Todd's bat wil come around for some big time hits for my cards.

"Desired_1" Wrote:Sheldon Clark Has Brandon May(P/util) and Braxton Lafferty(SS/P). These two have established themselves as 2 of the top 10 in the 15th. Shawn Johnson has not had a HS season where he has hit at least .300, and he struggles in the field as well. Juniors Kenneth Todd and Daniel Harless will surprise people with their sticks this year.
"Desired_1" Wrote:Sheldon Clark Has Brandon May(P/util) and Braxton Lafferty(SS/P). These two have established themselves as 2 of the top 10 in the 15th. Shawn Johnson has not had a HS season where he has hit at least .300, and he struggles in the field as well. Juniors Kenneth Todd and Daniel Harless will surprise people with their sticks this year.
Those boys are pretty good!
braxton lafferty

brandon may

chase huffman

justin blanton

terrance clarence maynard

In no particular order.
"Pacman" Wrote:Here are some players some that are not in any particular order. I think these are the top players from their respective teams. I am not sure if I have all their names exactly right, but these are the tops. And I am sure there are more.

1. Justin Blanton - JC
2. Scott Little - AC
4. Tyler Turner - AC
5. Matt Fyffe - JC
6. Daniel Harless - SC
7. Brandon May - SC
8. Tim Hayes - LC
9. Quentin Roberts - LC
12. Justin Jacobs - AC
16. Patrick Smith - SV
17. Brock Kidd - AC
18. Shane Sturgill - JC
22. Tyler Smith - PC

VEry Nice list i would probably Add JD Plummer from Central he is going to be a great outfielder this year.

1. Justin Blanton - JC
2. Scott Little - AC
4. Tyler Turner - AC
5. Matt Fyffe - JC
6. Daniel Harless - SC
7. Brandon May - SC
8. Tim Hayes - LC
9. Quentin Roberts - LC
12. Justin Jacobs - AC
16. Patrick Smith - SV
17. Brock Kidd - AC
18. Shane Sturgill - JC
22. Tyler Smith - PC

I would add some players to this list...

Kyle Sublett - Paintsville
Matt Sexton - Pikeville
Andrew Robinson - ER
Shane Grimm - Paintsville
"08_#14" Wrote:braxton lafferty

brandon may

chase huffman

justin blanton

terrance clarence maynard

In no particular order.

Smile Smile Smile :lmao:

1. Justin Blanton - JC
2. Scott Little - AC
4. Tyler Turner - AC
5. Matt Fyffe - JC
6. Daniel Harless - SC
7. Brandon May - SC
8. Tim Hayes - LC
9. Quentin Roberts - LC
12. Justin Jacobs - AC
16. Patrick Smith - SV
17. Brock Kidd - AC
18. Shane Sturgill - JC
22. Tyler Smith - PC
WOW How can you leave Braxton Lafferty off this list?:omg:
IMO Braxton Lafferty is the best all-around player I have seen in the 15th. Excellent fielder, excellent in the batters box, gives his all on every play. He never stops hustling and is also good on the mound.
"moofer" Wrote:IMO Braxton Lafferty is the best all-around player I have seen in the 15th. Excellent fielder, excellent in the batters box, gives his all on every play. He never stops hustling and is also good on the mound.

I agree, but May is the better player, and IMO the best player in the region.
NP Particular order
Justin Blanton
Brandon May
Justin Jacobs
Scott Little
Tyler Turner
Braxton Lafferty
Brenton Hamilton
Chase Huffman
Brock Kidd
Matt Fyffe
Just off the top of my head:
Tyler Mitchel
Cody Cook
Jeffery Craft
"BigJ" Wrote:Just off the top of my head:
Tyler Mitchel
Cody Cook
Jeffery Craft
These players aren't gettin varsity playing time yet. There is no way they are close to being the best in the 15th.
"blackcat" Wrote:I agree, but May is the better player, and IMO the best player in the region.

You could make a case for both of them. theyre both fantastic all around ball players.
"corndog23" Wrote:You could make a case for both of them. theyre both fantastic all around ball players.

True, when Prestonsburg played them last year May had a broken wrist, so he batted left handed. I think he went like 3-4 that game with a homerun.
Lafferty maybe but not May. What a wasted bunch of talent he became.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:Lafferty maybe but not May. What a wasted bunch of talent he became.
Wow can't believe someone would make a statement like that. Thats ridiculous. They are both awesome. Could arguablly be listed as the top two players in the region. Wasted talent lol:omg:
"blackcat" Wrote:True, when Prestonsburg played them last year May had a broken wrist, so he batted left handed. I think he went like 3-4 that game with a homerun.
yeah I was at that game. He batted left handed but turned around and batted right handed when he hit the HR. He is an awesome talent.
"moofer" Wrote:Wow can't believe someone would make a statement like that. Thats ridiculous. They are both awesome. Could arguablly be listed as the top two players in the region. Wasted talent lol:omg:
No better now than when he was in 7th grade.
"moofer" Wrote:yeah I was at that game. He batted left handed but turned around and batted right handed when he hit the HR. He is an awesome talent.

It was the first time he batted right handed and hit a shot over left center.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:No better now than when he was in 7th grade.
You are wrong. May is one of the top players in the region. I think you may be the only person with your opinion on this matter.:yesno: