Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior League District 7 2006
Who will field teams in SL Dist. 7 for 2006, and who will be the team to beat?
Anyone know if there's gonna be a 15/16 Sr. League Paintsville team to aspire to a Back-2-Back season? I've heard there's maybe gonna be something else, if anyone knows, pm me!
Well, what's it gonna be? Sr. League or some other set up, inquiring minds need to know!
Seems as though interest in the division is always lacking.
Maybe if someone was allowed to pursue it a little heavier it might get more interest.
Paintsville Jr & Sr league have had a lot of success over the last two or three seasons
and I beleive that even though little league does not have the best program outline for players of this age group, the introduction of another league in an area with a small population such as johnson county will utimately decrease the future sucess and exposure for all players involved, thus lowering the chances that the better players have for success at future levels of play.
You know it is Paintsville! Guess you just have to see someone right it huh..
I strongly feel that there will be NO senior league at Paintsville this year....Due mostly to the lack of kids in this age group and the split between babe ruth and Sr. league players, the primary reason being that most of the better players will be playing HS ball,
then travel ball or pre- season football