Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marines stop burglar....
I went to this website after seeing it on a couple of Wildacat23's sigs.

I found this real news paper article as one of the post on there.
[Image: http://militaryfail.net/wp-content/uploa...really.jpg]

Is it just me or was that one hell of a fall LOL
I cant believe the marines didnt whip him LOL
lol, the Marines beat his ass, that's the point of the article.

But, it's fake, but it's pretty damn cool.

The Marine Cpl that got stabbed clothselined his ass as he came out of the store, the guy got up swinging the knife and got him in the back and took off running again. He didn't get out of the parking lot hardly before being tackled and jumped on by the other 3 grunts and some Best Buy security guys. He got kicked in the face and choked out.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, the Marines beat his ass, that's the point of the article. But, it's fake, but it's pretty damn cool.

The Marine Cpl that got stabbed clothselined his ass as he came out of the store, the guy got up swinging the knife and got him in the back and took off running again. He didn't get out of the parking lot hardly before being tackled and jumped on by the other 3 grunts and some Best Buy security guys. He got kicked in the face and choked out.

lol that what i was getting at.
That would have been one hell of a fall if it caused all of that
haha yeah bro, that last paragraph is hilarious, lol. I laugh everytime I read it. And that website is funny all around, militaryfail.net.
That was hilarious. lol I was reading that last paragraph and I freaked out when I seen he fell. Hahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL