Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 3 Johnson Central 1
LC will make their first trip ever to the regional s with a win over JC tonight. This game was a very poor officiated game if they ever was one here is a stat right from the stat book 17 fouls to none. Now how is that possible. But LC played hard and came away with a good win. Now LC feels like they have some unfinished business because these girls want that championship and they are just one game away from getting it. Good luck Thursday and Go DAWGS
^ Who will they face?
This is amazing girls..what an improvement over last year. Wish you the best in the Regional Tournament!.. Go Lady Dawgs!
Stardust Wrote:^ Who will they face?
The winner of P-Ville and P-burg game
Dawg Family Wrote:LC will make their first trip ever to the regional s with a win over JC tonight. This game was a very poor officiated game if they ever was one here is a stat right from the stat book 17 fouls to none. Now how is that possible. But LC played hard and came away with a good win. Now LC feels like they have some unfinished business because these girls want that championship and they are just one game away from getting it. Good luck Thursday and Go DAWGS

I can believe that. LC is just a much more physical and harder working team than pretty much everyone else in the District. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing cheap that I saw. Just hustle....:Thumbs: CONGRATS!

They will be facing Prestonsburg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I can believe that. LC is just a much more physical and harder working team than pretty much everyone else in the District. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing cheap that I saw. Just hustle....:Thumbs: CONGRATS!

They will be facing Prestonsburg.
Wow these two teams was at the bottom of the district last year and now here they are playing for the district championship. P-Burg has improved greatly over this season IMO LC has pretty much stayed consistent but I feel just about every team has made ground on us thru the season. LC will have to be on top of their game Thursday to win the Championship I feel they are more than capable of doing it if they come to play but thats just it they will have to come play with every thing they have. Go luck and Go Dawgs. :Cheerlead
Tough break for the lady eagles considering their rough season.
great year for both teams but congrats to the Lady Dawgs for bringing home the win
great game