Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is magoffin the best??
what do u all think about magoffin county?
They are an awesome ball club.
UH Noooooooooooooooooooo JC all the way!!!!
"hp2006" Wrote:what do u all think about magoffin county?
not a whole lot to do over here but i like it
prob. cause...:wenumber1
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:prob. cause...:wenumber1
If PUP don't win the flip, you are not #1.:wenumber1
Makes you wonder why he didn't play Manns the last 4-5 minutes of the JC game with so much on the line.
[QUOTE="jchsrulz"]If PUP don't win the flip, you are not #1.:wenumber1
Winning or losing the coin toss doesn't tell whom the number one team is in the district. What will tell whom the number one team is, is who wins out of the district.
yeap
I would say that MC is the best team in the region
Very good team
Magoffin is the best team in the region.
they seem to be but i l8ike paintsville's team
By far, the most talent in the 15th region.
Who all plays 4 them
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Who all plays 4 them
Ashley J. Howard
Calloray Howard
Brittany Manns
Michaela Howard
Megan Powers
Ashley Hall
Alot more freshman too.
"MCfan" Wrote:By far, the most talent in the 15th region.
Yeah that's why a bunch of Freshman, one junior and one senior beat from JC them by 13...JC is the best team and has the most talent
Lets see, Magoffins lost 1 game in the region. Hmm Jc losts more than one havent they? because magoffin plays the worst game of the season vs Jc, they are not the best. If magoffin plays jc in districts ita be the totally different game.
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:Yeah that's why a bunch of Freshman, one junior and one senior beat from JC them by 13...JC is the best team and has the most talent
:BigLaugh: Magoffin played the worst game of their lives at JC.
yulp i would say they are by far the best team in the region with the talent of ashley jade, brittany manns, calloray howar, and mikayla howard they look really good and i expect them to win region this year good luck magoffin county!
I don't think that they will beat Belfry again. I say Belfry is state bound.
"MCfan" Wrote:By far, the most talent in the 15th region.
Even though they got off to a rocky start...JC all the way!!!
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:Yeah that's why a bunch of Freshman, one junior and one senior beat from JC them by 13...JC is the best team and has the most talent

Yes ladies and Gentelman take note of this man's superior athletic perception, he is absolutley correct the lady Hornets are NOT a bunch of high school girls, they are not humans that make mistakes and have bad games. NO magoffin is none of those they are pros never ever suppose to lose or make a mistake...

GET REAL, Magoffin played one bad game of the season and got beat one time in the region, and IMO it was good for them it jus showed them that if they didn't come ready to play they could get beat... people misunderstand that these are a group of TEENAGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, their not pros, they had one bad game and suddnley they are horrible? We'll see in a few days who'll win the district... BACK to BACK to BACK
"Sidelines" Wrote:Yes ladies and Gentelman take note of this man's superior athletic perception, he is absolutley correct the lady Hornets are NOT a bunch of high school girls, they are not humans that make mistakes and have bad games. NO magoffin is none of those they are pros never ever suppose to lose or make a mistake...

GET REAL, Magoffin played one bad game of the season and got beat one time in the region, and IMO it was good for them it jus showed them that if they didn't come ready to play they could get beat... people misunderstand that these are a group of TEENAGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, their not pros, they had one bad game and suddnley they are horrible? We'll see in a few days who'll win the district... BACK to BACK to BACK

Well from what I saw at that game and what I've heard about them...THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THIS GREAT TEAM...well apparently they aren't that great IMO...OK you say they had a bad game and I say they got beat by a better team
MCHS has a petty dominate girls team.. good luck, but I just hope SCHS can get their act together and steal the domination power.
"Big_Ben#7" Wrote:Well from what I saw at that game and what I've heard about them...THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THIS GREAT TEAM...well apparently they aren't that great IMO...OK you say they had a bad game and I say they got beat by a better team

OK were not great just because we lost 1 regional game of the year, and apparentley youns have had 2 off nights in the region which included East Ridge, and Belfry, but did any of our fans comment on that uhh no
I've stated what I think and that's my opinion. I am allowed to have an opinion, right?
yeap and this is my opinion
Magoffin is the best PERIOD!:champ:
i wouldnt say that magoffins the best just yet, they can make mistakes, and if they come in with the big head, then they will lose, iam from magoffin, but iam not gonna say that just yet, if they can win districts, and then regions, then yes i will say that, but not yet, i have faith in these girls, there is more talent on this team than any ive ever seen, hopefully they will be the best, but dont count your chickens, before they hatch!!!
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:i wouldnt say that magoffins the best just yet, they can make mistakes, and if they come in with the big head, then they will lose, iam from magoffin, but iam not gonna say that just yet, if they can win districts, and then regions, then yes i will say that, but not yet, i have faith in these girls, there is more talent on this team than any ive ever seen, hopefully they will be the best, but dont count your chickens, before they hatch!!!
Good Post!:thumb: