Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC units stolen from Hebron churches
HEBRON – Two churches in Hebron have been hit by thieves.

According to an announcement from Hebron Fire District’s public information officer Mike Fronimos, air conditioning units have been stolen from Cornerstone Baptist Church and Hebron Church of Christ.

Church of Christ pastor Doug Eldridge said two of the church’s three air conditioning units were discovered missing today, Oct. 13.

The church is fortunate they have insurance, he said, but it’s the trouble of having to get an estimate and getting replacements, he said.

“It could be a week or better before we get things rolling to get someone in,” he said.

Each unit cost between $2,000 and $3,000 for the thieves to “maybe get $30,” Eldridge said
NKY.com
I think two or three Pulaski County churches had their storm drains stolen as well.

Also, a church in Russell County was burglarized then vandalized with satanic markings and then burned.

My dad used to say that people that did things to churches need to watch their steps because they may just get struck down. I don't go that far, but there are not many things worse. What ever happened to the time when people had reverence for the church? When people would teach their children how to behave in church? When people would walk in and take their hats off out of mere respect? (Not a big deal to me, but you get the idea) What happened to the time that when people asked the church for help it was because they were on their last leg and they really needed it, not because they are part of the scam.

When I see stories like this, it makes me want to work that much harder, and be out in the community more and more. God help those of us that legitimately want to change this world, and not be a part of it.

Reader, viewer, BGR member, pray for pastors like me, things like this make our lives 1 million times more stressful than they already are. Christian, we need your help too, get out into your neighborhoods, your friends homes, your own homes telling your families about the Good News of Jesus Christ. This world is 1 generation away from losing the Gospel forever. Don't let it be this generation that loses it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ God has a way to rectifying in the end
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/201...215676b705

Coincidence?
Atheists, agnostics to gather in Hebron Saturday

HEBRON - The Free Inquiry Group of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky (FIG), a group of together atheists, agnostics and humanists - will celebrate its 20th anniversary here this weekend during the organization's first-ever conference.
^ LOL, what, to go on an AC hunt????
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, what, to go on an AC hunt????

I mean come on its almost winter! :Cheerlead
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, what, to go on an AC hunt????
:devilflamlittle hot down here