Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN E:60 On Scott Hall Aired Tonight
Did anyone see it? I completely forgot about it.
What was the basis of it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did watch it.

It was very sad to watch to be honest...

But surprisingly it didn't really degrade the business of pro wrestling really...it just told a story of a popular wrestler who went down a long, troubled path.

I hear Hall's back in rehab, hope he gets some much needed help.
Hate that I missed it but Im sure it will be back on sometime
Scott is one my all time favorites
it was sad to watch, they will never ever be another time in wrestling like they late 90s,
^ Except for the mid 80's Wink
mid 80s was good but the 90s took it to new era with DX , NWO , Original ECW
Stardust Wrote:^ Except for the mid 80's Wink

I think the mid 80's was the best.
Westside Wrote:I think the mid 80's was the best.

what did you like better about the mid 60s better than late 90s
rustyankle Wrote:what did you like better about the mid 60s better than late 90s

I loved TBS 6:05 pm Saturday NWA Wrestling with Gordon Solie, Mid Atlantic Wrestling at 5pm on Saturday, WWF's All American Wrestling. It was also the time Hulkamania was running wild. Wrestlemania was at its strongest. Macho Man was dominating. Ric Flair was dominating everybody. Who could forget his run of title defenses during the Great American Bash Cards. Starcade was awesome as well. It was before steroid use come under fire. AWA was going strong with Wrestle Rock. WCCW was strong in Texas. It seemed like every week some new talent was busting onto the scene somewhere. There was a ton of independent organizations with lots of talent.

Don't get me wrong, the 90's was good, but IMO nothing beat the 80's.
Yes i sorta agree with you one thing i did like better 80s was the different teritories excuse my spelling
"Hey, Yo.."

One of my all time favorite wrestlers.....anyone who has been watching wrestling the last 10 years knows of the path he has went down and it's sad. Hopefully he's getting the help he needs and is on the road to getting his life back on track.
TMZ is now updating this story, and saying that unfortunately Scott Hall's son Cody has already moved out and is no longer inspiring to become a professional wrestler because the two got into a few arguments.
Here you go