Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 91 Lawerence Couty 80
Congrats girls, very physcial, and BAD CALLED game...LC did not give up though, Lady Hornets improve to 20-5, and 7-1 in district play
Nice to see LC giving them a game.
Congrats MC!
Congrats MC
Congrats Magoffin.. this was a very high scoring girls game
Give alot of credit to Lawrence Co., they did not quit after being down 55-39 at the half, they played with alot of heart, and they are no pushover. By the way Mike Hall is the worst official in the 15th region.
Any Stats for Magoffin?
"MCfan" Wrote:By the way Mike Hall is the worst official in the 15th region.

I totally agree. He makes some really bad calls!
i no i heard on the radio 29 for michaela and 34 for ashley jade 8 for britt and ashley hall idk any more(not 100% sure those are right)
LC was up two after the 1st qtr.
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:I totally agree. He makes some really bad calls!
where we are new to the district I don't know names. Which ref is Mike Hall?
the dark skined one i think?
Where is this game played?
"ballhawg" Wrote:where we are new to the district I don't know names. Which ref is Mike Hall?
he is the baseball coach for Sheldon Clark
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Where is this game played?
Salyersville
I heard that C.Howard got thrown out of the game, then had words with Pup.
Said she went to the locker room and put on her street clothes, then she left the gym. Any truth to this?
She threw an elbow at a girl and got called for it. I don't know what went on at the MC bench since I was across the floor . They both looked upset and she did go the locker room, other than that someone close to the bench will have to fill in the gaps.
well first it wasnt a elbow she was clearing out under the goal and the ball came ou and her arms was still in motion and she came around and connected with a fist to the face on accident looked like 2 me she was pretty tore up after that ive heard many strories of what happened but im not gonna say on here till i know what actually was said. i think it was a combo of wat the refs and pup and some ppl said in the stands
If i am not mistaken the REF called it as i said, now you may call it a different way but does it really count? The only one that counts is what the official calls it. But I also think that what went on between her and the coach is between them unless he was yelling it for the whole section behind them to hear. In that case it would be in bad taste to humilate one of your players like that. IMO
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:the dark skined one i think?

Mike is not dark at all. WHITE,SHORT and ROUND with LITTLE HAIR is what he looks like.
I know when we played MC Mike Hall called 4 out of 5 fouls Chelsee Jarrell had and I think all 4 of Mickayla Howard had that night.

Way to go Hornets!
"bubba gump" Wrote:I heard that C.Howard got thrown out of the game, then had words with Pup.
Said she went to the locker room and put on her street clothes, then she left the gym. Any truth to this?

You heard some very bad information.

All of what you have said is 100% WRONG!
"bubba gump" Wrote:I heard that C.Howard got thrown out of the game, then had words with Pup.
only thing thats not the truth is she didnt get throwed out i was there an seen it
There were 2 hits to the face by Magoffin Co. that SHOULD HAVE resulted in ejections from the game. But that didn't happen. Refs were horrible (one in particular). But both teams played well. Magoffin can shoot really well. I don't know how many 3's they hit....a lot. But I have to say how proud I am of the Lady Dawgs. In a previous thread, someone made the comment that Magoffin could win this one by 100 if they wanted. LC gave 'em a good game. Good job Dawgs!
"ballhawg" Wrote:There were 2 hits to the face by Magoffin Co. that SHOULD HAVE resulted in ejections from the game. But that didn't happen. Refs were horrible (one in particular). But both teams played well. Magoffin can shoot really well. I don't know how many 3's they hit....a lot. But I have to say how proud I am of the Lady Dawgs. In a previous thread, someone made the comment that Magoffin could win this one by 100 if they wanted. LC gave 'em a good game. Good job Dawgs!
First of all the other hit to the face you are talking about was by Brittany Manns, she did not punch the girl, the girl was hit by the basketball, she stepped in the way of a pass. You can't eject someone for that, the one in particular official was Mike Hall. All night long if there was was a block or a charge, it went against the Lady Hornets. Congrats Lady Hornets, and good luck Lady Dawgs.
"fleabitten" Wrote:Mike is not dark at all. WHITE,SHORT and ROUND with LITTLE HAIR is what he looks like.

Way to go Hornets!

BINGO !! That is exactly what Mike Hall looks like. Who ever thought it was the dark skinned ref, that is Mike Walker. Both terrible refs IMO.
"MCfan" Wrote:First of all the other hit to the face you are talking about was by Brittany Manns, she did not punch the girl, the girl was hit by the basketball, she stepped in the way of a pass. You can't eject someone for that, the one in particular official was Mike Hall. All night long if there was was a block or a charge, it went against the Lady Hornets. Congrats Lady Hornets, and good luck Lady Dawgs.
No, she didn't punch Frazier. She intentionally hit her in the face with the ball.:ChairHit: After the game, Lawrence county players and fans met to talk about the game. Frazier said they had a few words before the hit. If Frazier had stepped in front of a pass, the ball would've left Manns hands, but she never threw the ball. She hit her in the face with it, plain and simple. Look at the game tape if you have doubts.
does any one kno the stats to this game?
"ballhawg" Wrote:No, she didn't punch Frazier. She intentionally hit her in the face with the ball.:ChairHit: After the game, Lawrence county players and fans met to talk about the game. Frazier said they had a few words before the hit. If Frazier had stepped in front of a pass, the ball would've left Manns hands, but she never threw the ball. She hit her in the face with it, plain and simple. Look at the game tape if you have doubts.
look like she hit her on purpose to me which was uncalled for that girl coulda got a broken nose .Mike Hall called a foul but she never touched her unbelievable shoulda been throwed out but hows that a foul
Just wondering did she throw the ball or keep control of it when it hit her. If she kept control of the ball and hit her even on purpose why moving it I don't think they have a rule to cover that. Not saying that it was right but I'm not sure if they could have called a foul if they wanted.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Just wondering did she throw the ball or keep control of it when it hit her. If she kept control of the ball and hit her even on purpose why moving it I don't think they have a rule to cover that. Not saying that it was right but I'm not sure if they could have called a foul if they wanted.
She kept control of the ball...it never left her hands. I guess the foul was called because it was obviously intentional.