Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. South Floyd (All A Championship)
Basketballer and I have been chatting about this so tought I would get it going on here.....who's going to be making the trip to Richmond to play and who will be going to cheer?

I'll take Pikeville with the All-A Region SWEEP!!!

The game is Saturday night at 7 at Pikeville High School.
Pikeville and SF seemed to find a way to win in the All A. Both will be coming in on big wins. I think SF may be to tough to handle inside and if they get the inside out game going the SF by 6 to play Elliott Co. in Richmond.
This should be a good game. Both teams are comeing off BIG wins. I'd like to see Pikeville take it, but I don't think they can handle Little and Stanley inside. I'm takin SF by 8
I think that Pikeville has a little advantage because they had an easy game on Wednesday..nothing Thursday...and a HARD game Friday....Where as SF had a HARD game Thursday and a HARD game friday....I just think that the Panthers have more left in the tank..
I'll take SF by 4 in a very close game.
It's hard to beleive that Pikeville is even here, IM going with SF by 10
Yup...hard for someone who hasn't said one nice thing about Pikeville Wink

Well...except good luck to the girls at state
About to make that 2 good lucks to Pikeville at state Big Grin
Beef, notice my prediction, it's on purpose. Wink
"Beef" Wrote:Yup...hard for someone who hasn't said one nice thing about Pikeville Wink

Well...except good luck to the girls at state
About to make that 2 good lucks to Pikeville at state Big Grin

Beef, I dont mean to burst your bubble, but I cant for the life of me see how Pikeville got here, they are a decent team but not a good enough team to beat a Healthy PHS, And furthermore how they Beat BL is beyond me....But I would bet that your girls could beat your boys...lol
I agree with ya here!

Just that you didn't give the girls any respect eaither....but here are the Panthers showing what they really are! Hopefully it will carry over another day....2 regional champioships in a 6 day period!!! HOPEFULLY.........
I am taking south floyd by 5+ the raiders are coming off a huge win ..It will to much of little and stanley for the panthers.
This is the SF team I have been waiting for. If they keep playing like this watch out 15th region, the people from Left Beaver will have to pack for 2 trips. Good luck SF and Coach Hall. SF by 10 points. GO RAIDERS

THE BULL
South Floyd by 7
I just want South Floyd to win. I don't care if its by 1 point I just want to get a couple days of school off. I've practiced with these boys all year and all their hard work should pay off and they should be the ones to go to Richmond.
i think the 2 big men of sf will have a good game and ryan and ethan johnson off the bench will have a good game. last night ethan add 14 as well as getting player of the game ... ill take sf by20
WOW...a blowout KID?? we will have to see......
Im going to say SF by 8 in this one. Burnett Little has ANOTHER big game for the Raiders!
I'll go with SF by 5
south floyd has good post players. Stanley and Little are the best post post players in the region i dont think that pikevill can handle them...the gaurds play a big role in the south floyd team....the big men could not do it with out them....
ill say sf by 16
no i made a mistake on here ill take sf by 25 thas how good there playin now... early in the season the couldnt play in the creek and get wet but now there playin as a team and no1 can beat them in the 15th
OK...more reasonable KID....Big Grin
"Beef" Wrote:I think that Pikeville has a little advantage because they had an easy game on Wednesday..nothing Thursday...and a HARD game Friday....Where as SF had a HARD game Thursday and a HARD game friday....I just think that the Panthers have more left in the tank..

SF has played a tougher schedule, which will help them win tonight. I'm taking SF by 5+!
Gametime....

LESS than 2 hours!!!!
I'm going to say Pikeville in this one, by 6. :oops:
This is going to be a very tough game for Pikeville, but if they can keep the intensity up and keep the fans in the game (which i hope they do cuz i just love it) they will play right with the Raiders of South Floyd. Pikeville by 4.
Hopefully the Panthers can protect the ball like they did last night...only 4 turnovers!!
Any updates?