Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
53.51%
Harlan County
46.49%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs Harlan County
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Well, for some fans the feelings mutual, just like some HC fans spit on the ground Bell County walks on. I think the biggest reason for any disrespect directed towards HC from Bell is the sense of deserved respect some HC people seem to throw around. Some expect Bell to bow down to HC because..they're HC? Until HC goes out and earns respect, they shouldn't expect it. What reasons does Bell have to respect HC? 41-14, 35-0..that doesn't merit respect.

You just proved my point. The Black Bears are 9-0 in 2011. Your past accomplishments are well noted. If you want to talk about the past then carry on if that helps.
termite Wrote:How much is it raining in Bell Co.? 2 hr. drive for me. Dont want to miss it but heavy rain dont sound good.

Don't worry; it's supposed to turn to snow soon!!

:Thumbs:
It has been confirmed.
Bell Co. walks away with the loss.
Even Gucci Mane said so.

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/d5p52...y20u71.jpg]
NothingTrivial Wrote:Other teams games? Ive been to enough bell games to know ive seen him miss at least 1 in every game, even in the last month or so....with 6 misses over the last 4 games.:eyeroll:

Wow, I would call that a problem with their kicking game.
Mama Bear Wrote:You just proved my point. The Black Bears are 9-0 in 2011. Your past accomplishments are well noted. If you want to talk about the past then carry on if that helps.

All I'm saying is, you can't just say "Well, we're 9-0 this year, we're coming to your house guns blazing with our sights set on a W, respect us". Respect is earned, not just handed out. When the Bears give Bell Co. a reason to respect them, they'll get it, just like everyone else who has made Bell Co. respect them.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:All I'm saying is, you can't just say "Well, we're 9-0 this year, we're coming to your house guns blazing with our sights set on a W, respect us". Respect is earned, not just handed out. When the Bears give Bell Co. a reason to respect them, they'll get it, just like everyone else who has made Bell Co. respect them.

What teams have Bell Co learned to respect? From past to present?
Cant wait till 7:30 to shut up bear pawSmile Time to put up or SHUT UP!
This is your bell county defense speaking lead by shane lawson #7: To all the HC trash talkers you best be ready for a beating bc we are coming down hill at ya fast and gonna smack ya in the mouth! Be ready for this red bird terror baby!!! WooHoooSmile
Massey says Harlan Co. 35 Bell Co. 28
Hour and a half drive for me. Heading to Log Mountain. Game time baby! :rockon:
HAT51 Wrote:What teams have Bell Co learned to respect? From past to present?

There aren't many and the list is pretty prestigous:

Highlands and Boyle County are the primary names from the past decade
Do not forget to watch @ [http://www.ihigh.com/ckysports/broadcast...verlight=1
Looks like it is on a delayed schedule though.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Game time in the mountains! I hope both teams come away injury free, and ready to make a run for the state championship.

And, for the record, teams shouldn't respect each other because of a W/L record. They should respect each other because it is the classy, sportsmanlike thing to do.

Go bears!!! I'll be cheering from home tonight!
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)