Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 1 Pikeville 0 (Boys 16th Region)
Paintsville advances to take on South Laurel tomorrow at 4 pm. I know we are gonna hear a TON of complaints about this game. BUT, You can't make contact with the Keeper. You also can't curse at the officials and drop F-Bombs towards the Officials. I was down next to the field and heard this plain as day. I will say this. If you say ANYTHING out of the way towards these officials. They WILL card you. They have done it the entire Tourney. And that is what they are supposed to do.

Good Luck TIGERS! Now let's go get this thing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Buddy, eastern ky officals are normally garbage...i wish they'd let kids play in soccer like ever other sport
^TP...Soccer isn't like every other sport. Run your mouth and suffer the consequences. No room for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to the Paintsville Tigers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to Paintsville. Now, I wasn't there, so this is as I have heard it. I don't know about the carding for language, etc., but I do know that the game-tying goal being disallowed for alleged goalie impediment is the Pikeville fan's biggest complaint. As I've watched the video a parent has posted on their Facebook page, I honestly don't see any impediment on the goalie. That being said, I'm sure, just like any other sport, there were many other missed opportunities during the game that would not have allowed the game to come down to one moment deciding it. That goes for BOTH teams, by the way.
Congrats to Paintsville!
Congrats Paintsville
PHSForever Wrote:Congrats to Paintsville. Now, I wasn't there, so this is as I have heard it. I don't know about the carding for language, etc., but I do know that the game-tying goal being disallowed for alleged goalie impediment is the Pikeville fan's biggest complaint. As I've watched the video a parent has posted on their Facebook page, I honestly don't see any impediment on the goalie. That being said, I'm sure, just like any other sport, there were many other missed opportunities during the game that would not have allowed the game to come down to one moment deciding it. That goes for BOTH teams, by the way.

This is what happens when you take the risk of marking the Keeper on Corner Kicks. If you make any contact with the keeper during the play. It is impediment, though it may have been slight, but contact was made. Plain and simple. This is why we don't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis