Mississippi State @ Kentucky
Strikeout King Wrote:Kentucky needs 3 more Wins to become Bowl Eligible
Remaining Schedule:

Oct. 29th Mississippi State

Nov. 5th Ole Miss

Nov. 12th @ Vanderbilt

Nov. 19th @ Georgia

Nov. 26th Tennessee

Winning 3 more would be next to impossable for this team. BUt i will be hoping and praying they can
I wish I could have some confidence in this offense, it is just very hard!! I do believe that Newton could be a decent QB if he could gain some confidence and get a better understanding for what he does well and what he does not so well, but our receivers, tight ends and backs need to grow a pair and step up and give this kid everything they have to give and help him a little!!! I am gonna step up and show some faith in these guys!!

KY - 16
MS - 13
going to be doing a blackout against miss st and kentucky is gonna be reppin black unis!!!
bigben Wrote:Winning 3 more would be next to impossable for this team. BUt i will be hoping and praying they can

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Football24 Wrote:going to be doing a blackout against miss st and kentucky is gonna be reppin black unis!!!

I hope so, I would love to see the Black out. I went to the Miss St game two years ago, when Miss St came to town on Halloween and UK was suposed to wear the Black uniforms but didnt. I guess Coach Brooks didnt like the idea.
MVP2 Wrote:I hope so, I would love to see the Black out. I went to the Miss St game two years ago, when Miss St came to town on Halloween and UK was suposed to wear the Black uniforms but didnt. I guess Coach Brooks didnt like the idea.

Watch the vid I posted. The players seemed pumped.
Going to a bowl not out of the question?
You can't be serious.

Do you actually think we are going to beat Tenn?
And surely to god noone thinks we are going to beat Georgia?
Those programs both are ahead of UK's time right now.
They might beat Vandy. But I say we still get slaughtered in that one as well.

No bowl game is in UK's future this year. I love UK, but that is as real as it gets.
Changing my prediction.

Miss St. - 21
UK - 7

They won't even win this game and IMO have a lot better wins than UK at this point.
i will take the wildcats in this one, if they can come out and punch them in the mouth early on defense and get a few turn overs then they might have a chance. joker needs to balance his offence out a little more. RUN it down their throat!!
The only blackout we should be wishing for is a TV blackout. Mississippi State will beat us like a red headed step child and all our recruits will get to see us via the TV. The black uniforms will go well with the black and blue licking we're getting ready for. Hire a decent coach!!
^Nah Kentucky will make it a ball game
Kentucky by 6.
Miss St. 24 - 21
Lets hope UK goes out and plays its best for a change. I think we have seen them play as bad as they can. Now it's time to hold onto the ball and the line to block well and give the QB time to throw and WR to catch everything. Lets see some good football. Its just not on the player is on the coaching staff to have a good game plan. They need to run the ball and throw the ball deep. Lets go Cats!!
You know our program has went to he** when our fanbase gets excited about a win over Jacksonville State. I am a die hard UK fan but I am realistic by knowing we will be lucky to win another game this season. I believe we will be competitive against Miss State but I just can't see us producing enough offense to get the win. Joker hasn't and he will never be able to get the job done. Miss State 28 Kentucky 17.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:this season is lost, but im still holding on to the hope that maybe just maybe we can beat UT.
Why thats doubtful, thats the ONLY thing productive that can come out of this year.

Miss St.-44
UK-4
If UK beats Tennessee and loses the rest, then this season is a complete success.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Kentucky-28 MSU-21
Shocker! I'm surprised you didn't pick UK by triple digits!
MVP2 Wrote:^

You know sometimes I just dont get the fanbase of UK. They could win 4/5 games and finish at 7-5 and the neg. comments would still be made. They are playing in the toliet bowl, the way they played against SC, I dont care how many games they won, I wont cheer for them as long as Joker is the coach. I just dont get it.
Basketball expectations.
bigben Wrote:Wow is that the highest you can count?
You're not cool.
Ballers Wrote:Going to a bowl not out of the question?
You can't be serious.

Do you actually think we are going to beat Tenn?
And surely to god noone thinks we are going to beat Georgia?
Those programs both are ahead of UK's time right now.
They might beat Vandy. But I say we still get slaughtered in that one as well.

No bowl game is in UK's future this year. I love UK, but that is as real as it gets.

Yep, agreed, meow.
Redpup Wrote:The only blackout we should be wishing for is a TV blackout. Mississippi State will beat us like a red headed step child and all our recruits will get to see us via the TV. The black uniforms will go well with the black and blue licking we're getting ready for. Hire a decent coach!!

Could they beat us like a Redpup too?
I surely think so.
Aslan Wrote:If UK beats Tennessee and loses the rest, then this season is a complete success.

Shocker! I'm surprised you didn't pick UK by triple digits!

I agree completely about tennessee they can go to hell for all I care.

As for your second comment I have called every game just about right this year that I have actually made a prediction on.
Uk 21-17.... If Uk can pull this game off then I think we go bowling again!!!!!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I agree completely about tennessee they can go to hell for all I care.

As for your second comment I have called every game just about right this year that I have actually made a prediction on.

Bullshit.
Aslan Wrote:Bullshit.

Called Jackson State, and LSU exactly right. Those are about the only ones I have made a legitimate prediction on. Quite frankly you guys have been calling me out for being supportive of this team, but I am a realist And I think Kentucky can pull this one out.
Aslan Wrote:Bullshit.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=117308
UK wasn't gonna make it past the 50 against LSU
Im not proud of the fact we lost but I called what would happen exactly right.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...022&page=2

Jacksonville State 24- Kentucky 17

I was off by a score but alot closer than you.

Im not trying to be an asshole to you, but Iv also gotta defend myself, All of this negativity bullshit About this team will not help anything. This is a down year it happens we are not florida or any of the other powerhouse football programs. I love Kentucky but I am a realist, and realise that you can't just throw money at Kentucky football and it get better. The team this year can do two things they can be positive and try to get to a bowl, or they can be negative and lay down like everyone on here wants them to. Joker Phillips will be the coach no matter what so being negative isn't gonna change a damn thing. Wishing for us to lose so Joker will get fired won't do anything because he will be the coach no matter what happens. Mitch Barnhart WILL NOT get rid of Joker.
Lets go Cats..

I see this game wont be on any of the family networks. Could someone please post a link if anybody finds one.
I was reading on Kentucky.com the other day and they had a article saying that "Bowl Game is major motivation for Kentucky Football Team"
Strikeout King Wrote:I was reading on Kentucky.com the other day and they had a article saying that "Bowl Game is major motivation for Kentucky Football Team"

Good, a win today and a bowl game is not out of the question.
Miss St has struggled on offense this season, they have roltated QBs this season. If the Cats can stop the run, and make one of those QB try to beat us, I like our chances. UK has to move the chains and get 1st downs. IF UK scores 20+ points in this one, I think they'll win.

UK-21
Miss St-17
I would like to get all of you fake-UK fans that are calling our boys worthless and all that in one big room so I could beat the hate out of you...

Anyway, the blackout has the team and myself pumped. I think we're going to take this one.

Kentucky 25
Miss St. 24