Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is the best catcher in 15th
it between #3and#15 on schs
aww don't say that! I suck! Nobody likes little old me especially South Floyd! But #15 is pretty flippin' sweet!
it not just u it all us when u beat soneone that bad..................................
do not know why you have such a grudge against SF since they might have been the only team youu beat you should love them. #8 from Sf is a better cather and with work she could be the best in the region.
"web-foot woe" Wrote:do not know why you have such a grudge against SF since they might have been the only team youu beat you should love them. #8 from Sf is a better cather and with work she could be the best in the region.
key words with work and #15 dosen't need any work at all
Bryanna Marshall from Magoffin Co.
"web-foot woe" Wrote:do not know why you have such a grudge against SF since they might have been the only team youu beat you should love them. #8 from Sf is a better cather and with work she could be the best in the region.

I don't have a grudge & I have never held one against anyone. I hope they do great this year. They just don't like me....at all! Hows ur catchers? I know they have to be better than me.
"fleabitten" Wrote:Bryanna Marshall from Magoffin Co.
she is good but is she as good as nikki she is just a 10 grader
Magoffin's Catcher. Pookie I think... Who knows.
"numbaonestunna" Wrote:Magoffin's Catcher. Pookie I think... Who knows.

Yeah shes pretty good!
I do not know how our catchers here at valley are because noone gets on to run against them.
"web-foot woe" Wrote:I do not know how our catchers here at valley are because noone gets on to run against them.

What are you even talking about? Valley has to have awesome catchers, I mean why wouldn't they everyone else is awesome?
pooikie rocks
ER, Pikeville and Shelby Valley all have strong catchers.
ITS PUNKY!!!!!!!!!!! and yes she is great and btw she is only a freshman
OWNED!!!! :rock:
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:ITS PUNKY!!!!!!!!!!! and yes she is great and btw she is only a freshman

Yea She Impressed Me Last Year. I Thought She Was Younger Than Me But I Wasn't For Sure. When We First Played Them I Had No Idea That She Was Just An Eighth Grader.
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:ITS PUNKY!!!!!!!!!!! and yes she is great and btw she is only a freshman
Yeah shes GOOD!:Cheerlead
lawrence countys steffie horn has a lot of experience with base runners and so does sheldon clarks but with the good pitching in the region all these catchers have to be "on their toes"!!!!
Yeah our catcher #15 rocks and trust me she will be on her toes, but good luck to all!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Yeah our catcher #15 rocks and trust me she will be on her toes, but good luck to all!

you guys won maybe 5 games and she was the catcher last year what makes you think your going to do so much better
the catcher cant win the whole game for us
Jessica Music JOHNSON CENTRAL!!!!
"ProudCard" Wrote:you guys won maybe 5 games and she was the catcher last year what makes you think your going to do so much better

Just another thing u do the school of SC dishonor with a name like ProudCard and the "support" you are giving.
sc won 7 in 05 but offensively they were only 28 runs behind region winner sv.they should not be taken lightly.
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:sc won 7 in 05 but offensively they were only 28 runs behind region winner sv.they should not be taken lightly.
Thanks and this year we are all about defense. Thats pretty much all we have did this year in practice and Nikki Robinson is a BEAST! She can throw down like no other. IDK who is gonna' be there to back her up though because we haven't set ourselves on a solid 2B. We have way too many options. I guess we will just have too see who preforms better. We have Samantha Jackson, Mary Parsons, Ashley Mahon (if she becomes eligable), and possibly me! Who knows who will back Nikki up, but I sure hope whoever gets it does a heck of a job cause our D definatley needs it!

WOOOHOOO GO SC!
have to cheer on the cards some this year since Samantha is family:Cheerlead ( still love my Dawgs though)
"bballmama" Wrote:have to cheer on the cards some this year since Samantha is family:Cheerlead ( still love my Dawgs though)
Yeah Samantha is pretty cool!
"ProudCard" Wrote:you guys won maybe 5 games and she was the catcher last year what makes you think your going to do so much better
the whole team hase to help win not just the catcher and last year it was every player for there self but just because u don't play for a good dosen't mean your a bad player couse nikki kicks buttConfusederved:
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:sc won 7 in 05 but offensively they were only 28 runs behind region winner sv.they should not be taken lightly.
ur awesome woooooooooohooooooooooo go cards