Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Windham Hospitalized
Quote:According to PWInsider.com, former NWA World Champion & Four Horsemen member Barry Windham has been hospitalized and is in an intensive care unit in Florida.

Early reports indicate that he possibly suffered a stroke or a heart attack sometime within the past 24 hours.

Dang that sucks.

Hopefully he recovers and gets well soon.
Barry was a favorite of mine and someone who could make his opponent look like a Million bucks.
^So true. Get well soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Barry was a favorite of mine and someone who could make his opponent look like a Million bucks.

I never really liked Barry Windham but he was good. I remember other wrestlers feeling sorry for him when he was wrestling/training an up and coming wrestler nightly down in Florida. The up and coming wrestler was Lex Lugar. Apparently Lugar sucked.
Blackjack Mulligan apparently went to Facebook and said "I have a son "near death" before asking for prayers.

Wow, it doesn't look very good right now.
^ Wow, thoughts and prayers.
Couple more updates...

Goldust mentioned that he went to visit him and said he appeared to be in good spirits.

Also he's going for a MRI on his neck, because when he had his heart attack he suffered a bad fall.