Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Have a Conversation.
Hey - whats up? - how have you been?
I have been good and how about your self?
Ahh pretty good. Sitting at work eating a chicken bacon ranch from Subway.
What is your favorite fast food place bigben? Or should I even ask that question? Is it KFC?
I like KFC but i try not to eat out, but the chicken bacon ranch is the best sub subway has, whats ur favorite fast food place ballers?
What did 2k12 do to you aslan?
I like CHICKEN
bigben Wrote:What did 2k12 do to you aslan?

An African American beat me and started running that mouth. That's the most police way I can put it.
Aslan Wrote:I've been pissed off all day because of 2k12.
My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell.

Good place! I have been mixing it up lately when I go there. Have you tried the Chili Cheese Burrito? Never knew they had it but I seen it on the menu. Had to try it. It was pretty good but it got old fast. I like the chicken queasedlia, soft taco's (meat and cheese only) and fire sauce drenched all over every bit of it. Finish it off with a nice cold Baja Blast.
Aslan Wrote:I hate ranch. With a passion.

You need help!
Stardust Wrote:I like CHICKEN

Me too!! How crazy is that!?
Ballers Wrote:Me too!! How crazy is that!?

I swear, we are brothers from other mothers!
bigben Wrote:I like KFC but i try not to eat out, but the chicken bacon ranch is the best sub subway has, whats ur favorite fast food place ballers?

I'd say subway. Can we count Reno's or Applebees as fast food? If so I love Reno's they would get the vote. Nothing like a cold budlight, monterey chicken dressed with ranch, bacon, and cheese. Big THICK baked potato LOADED, a taste of ranch butter cheese and bacon in it as well.

Speaking of KFC, I like their chicken strips. I get them dipped and smothered in BBQ sauce with Mac and cheese - mashed potatoes and gravy. Very good stuff.
Stardust Wrote:I swear, we are brothers from other mothers!

You took the word right outta my mouth!
Ballers Wrote:I'd say subway. Can we count Reno's or Applebees as fast food? If so I love Reno's they would get the vote. Nothing like a cold budlight, monterey chicken dressed with ranch, bacon, and cheese. Big THICK baked potato LOADED, a taste of ranch butter cheese and bacon in it as well.

Speaking of KFC, I like their chicken strips. I get them dipped and smothered in BBQ sauce with Mac and cheese - mashed potatoes and gravy. Very good stuff.

No, they don't count as fast food, but I heart some Reno's.
Aslan Wrote:It's a requirement to get Baja Blast with two straws when you go to the Bell.
$5 box for me. It's pretty sweet and cheap Big Grin

Never tried the 5 buck box just because I'm not buying into that crap. You get a bag of chips with it too don't you? That just seems like a generic idea to me, to bring chips in the mix with your meal.
Aslan Wrote:An African American beat me and started running that mouth. That's the most police way I can put it.

I know how that is. I hate it when that happens
Aslan Wrote:No, they don't count as fast food, but I heart some Reno's.

What is Reno's
Ballers Wrote:I'd say subway. Can we count Reno's or Applebees as fast food? If so I love Reno's they would get the vote. Nothing like a cold budlight, monterey chicken dressed with ranch, bacon, and cheese. Big THICK baked potato LOADED, a taste of ranch butter cheese and bacon in it as well.

I love the Zinger sauce
Aslan Wrote:No, they don't count as fast food, but I heart some Reno's.

Then Subway it is! Huddle House in Hazard isn't too shabby but I guess we can't count them as fast food cause you don't get the food fast enough.
Stardust Wrote:I love the Zinger sauce

Never tried it.
Ballers Wrote:Never tried the 5 buck box just because I'm not buying into that crap. You get a bag of chips with it too don't you? That just seems like a generic idea to me, to bring chips in the mix with your meal.

It has more food in it then what i can eat
Stardust Wrote:What is Reno's

What is Reno's!?!? WHAT!?!? You have to eat at a Reno's man.

"Reno's roadhouse, Texas Food and Fun!!, Yeeehawwww!!!!"
Ballers Wrote:Never tried the 5 buck box just because I'm not buying into that crap. You get a bag of chips with it too don't you? That just seems like a generic idea to me, to bring chips in the mix with your meal.

No, you don't get a bag of chips! This ain't Subway!
bigben Wrote:It has more food in it then what i can eat

I'm sure it doesn't have more food in it than I can eat. I am probably 180-185 lbs. and can eat like Westside.
Ballers Wrote:What is Reno's!?!? WHAT!?!? You have to eat at a Reno's man.

"Reno's roadhouse, Texas Food and Fun!!, Yeeehawwww!!!!"

Never heard of a Reno's roadhouse, but there are lot's of "Roadhouse" restaurants with different leading names. There is a "Texas Roadhouse". Steak place? If so, probably all the same.