Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Field You Ever Played On!
Whats the worst field that you ever played on?:bigeyed:
Which sport?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Whats the worst field that you ever played on?:bigeyed:
I ment the worst softball fields!
I had Summer League Practice at Jenkins This Summer And Their Field Wasn't Too Hot At All. The Smell Was What Really Got Me- I think that was from the pons though.
burch w.v.
Can't say much about there fields at least they have one. We have to share with the little league and they come first
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Whats the worst field that you ever played on?:bigeyed:
Burch wv NEEDS:help:
I think the worst field I have ever played on had to be Feds Creek when it was still a school. There was no way anyone was hitting it outta that field. Center was probably 450. Another bad field would be Phelps with its spring conversion from a football field into a baseball and softball field. If you have a power hitter you can run for days.
I agree, but if you're a power hitter that's just the place you wanna be. It can bring the batting average up alot. lol
Phelps is pretty bad.
Burch Has A Pet Gote & One Of Our Players Got A Nail Through Her Hand In The Dougout Which Was Like A Prison Only Worse Because It Smiled
Yea I do believe that Burch is by far the worst field I have ever played on...But Phelps isn't much better...no way ne one will ever hit one over the fence, I've tried for three years...but if your lookin for a nice quick inside the park homerun, Phelps is the place 2 b
Yeah...I so agree I didn't like playing @ Burch over there cause we would always walk that lil bridge and I hated it...and @ every home game at Phelps someone would hit a inside park homerun...it's a huge combination of fields in one it's pretty stupid we have to play on it...yea prolly after I graduate will have our own...but hey don't under estimate Phelps to bad just yet our pitching has gotten so much better