Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps at Fairview Class 1A
Who wins and Why
Fairview big It just depends on how long the starters will be in the game. Lets hope for better weather than this past week.
Fairview-38
Phelps-12

Go Hornets!
Fairview 55
Phelps 12
The Eagles will fly high, 50 plus win!
Fairview n a big way....
Fairview big
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fairview 49-3
Fairview large.
Who cares! The string of cupcakes goes on.
Fairview will win this one but I will be rooting for them to go down hard when they actually play a team with a winning record. Oh, my bad, they have done that this year, TWICE if I am correct. Nice scheduling there in the Wood. The total record of the teams they played this year so far, drum roll please, 35 wins and 65 losses, two teams had no wins the whole year. So their coach can whine in the paper how everyone talks about the schedule all he wants but I have news for him; they have every right to bring up the schedule when they go undefeated against teams that on the average only had a winning percentage of 35% for the year.
Fairview by lots of points!
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Fairview will win this one but I will be rooting for them to go down hard when they actually play a team with a winning record. Oh, my bad, they have done that this year, TWICE if I am correct. Nice scheduling there in the Wood. The total record of the teams they played this year so far, drum roll please, 35 wins and 65 losses, two teams had no wins the whole year. So their coach can whine in the paper how everyone talks about the schedule all he wants but I have news for him; they have every right to bring up the schedule when they go undefeated against teams that on the average only had a winning percentage of 35% for the year.

He has every right when idiots like you write crap about their program and kids. You and rambait need to grow up and worry about your own lives. Quit complaining about Fairview and just realize they went undefeated and never trailed in one game this year. Your statement proves you know zero about football and yes I know you will post something more negative and keep on doing it but bottom line is in 10 0 is 10 0 proof in pudding
And Raceland must be a giant honeybun Hope they get to play again. So sick of people downplaying their schedule. Look at Lewis Co this year what a great turnaround & Fairview smashed them last year at their place. Talking this year outside of Ashland &JC Fairview is better than any one else.
42-14 Fairview pulls away late.
You can dispute me and my opinion, but calling me an idiot, that is personal. So, I guess I can say you are an idiot and a worthless one at that. Not so hard to never trail and go undefeated when you don't play anyone. And I know plenty about football, played it in high school. Have a great day and week, stupid.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:You can dispute me and my opinion, but calling me an idiot, that is personal. So, I guess I can say you are an idiot and a worthless one at that. Not so hard to never trail and go undefeated when you don't play anyone. And I know plenty about football, played it in high school. Have a great day and week, stupid.

Thanks for proving my point that was beyond negative, thats great you wanna pick on kids and what they have done. Why should they say sorry for winning, come on man grow up and you probably sat the bench in high school
I never said a thing about the kids, learn how to read. I blame the coaches and AD, not the kids fault who they play. I hardly sat the bench, but I guess I wasn't a superstar at Russell like you, funny, Russell person taking up for Fairview.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:You can dispute me and my opinion, but calling me an idiot, that is personal. So, I guess I can say you are an idiot and a worthless one at that. Not so hard to never trail and go undefeated when you don't play anyone. And I know plenty about football, played it in high school. Have a great day and week, stupid.

Did you play on a High School team or sandlot? I can tell by reviewing your previous posts that you have a lot of love for Westwood.
I'm sorry about the idiot comment really meant it as in idiot comment not you personally, I'm done with this topic good luck
I played high school, so I can answer both of you at once. Glad you are done with the topic, for many reasons.
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:I played high school, so I can answer both of you at once. Glad you are done with the topic, for many reasons.

Who did you play for and when?
I played for Ashland, and that is enough. No need in you knowing who I am. But I will say that I only have one profile on here, unlike some. ; )
I doubt very seriously that you played football unless it was a video game. :popcorn:
Fairview
I know what I did in high school and could care less what you or any of your other profiles on here have to say.
Thanks for going ahead and making my day! You live in a fantasy world. You get on here and trash Nathan McPeek and the Fairview Football program. Very childish to hide behind a screen name.:baby:
Hide behind a screen name? I guess your name is Clint Westwood? What a joke!!!!! Thanks for confirming what I was thinking earlier, LOL!!!
Cat Scratch Fever Wrote:Hide behind a screen name? I guess your name is Clint Westwood? What a joke!!!!! Thanks for confirming what I was thinking earlier, LOL!!!

You need more than your own thinking to confirm anything. So are you an Ashland Tomcat/Kitten Supporter / fan?
I am sorry, I cannot respond anymore to you since you hide behind a screen name on here. HAHA, love that post about that one. And I have confirmed everything I need to know about you, and I am very pleased. Don't worry about who I support, you just be there for your coaches when they lose in the playoffs, you really don't think they are going to win state do you? :zzz: