Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitters To Watch Out For! (57th District)
Just to set things clear the current 57th distirct consists of :
>Sheldon Clark
>Lawrence County
>Magoffin
>Johnson Central
and
>Paintsville

These are the only teams in the 57th district in softball...no one else.

Now to my question... Who are some great hitters comming up to look out for?
Give me one from each school.
Like 1....2....3....4....5....
Thanks!:Thumbs:
jayda b from schs
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:if she keeps up her work #38 from Sheldon Clark should be something to look at & #15 from sheldon clark 2 she rocks.
right on schs catcher#3 u rock
Micheala Howard- Magoffin
Jesikah Russell- Paintsville
nikki r frome sc
It's just like you girls from schs are complementing each other
whats wrong with complementing your own team . With out the support of your teammates then you have no team. Just DRAMA .......I think its great what you girls from schs are doing.......Keep up the good work
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:It's just like you girls from schs are complementing each other
so what we like the work our team is doing and we want them to keep it up and complementing is a good thing
brittney schaeffer lawrence county 2005 batting avg..505 in 232 innings
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:brittney schaeffer lawrence county 2005 batting avg..505 in 232 innings

also a dang good basketball player and very down to earth attitude
brittnay s. from sc looks great this year
#15 from sc is looking pretty dominate this year watch out for her!!!!!!!!!!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Nothing wrong with showing a lil team spirit. I hope anyone form the 57th district does great things this year. MC is a total powerhouse...lol Lawrence is new to the mix , but sure to mix things up, Paintsville and Jc are pretty flippin awesome as well. SCHS is the underdog we are seriously going to have to work our butts off just to have a fighting chance and if that means bragging about our team then we are gonna' do it. Good Luck to everyone!

Great post. Each team will beat up on each other in the season and route for the district teams who make it to the region.

The hitter I would watch out for during the season is Bryanna "Punky" Marshall, catcher from MC.
brittney d from sc look good to
"BUNDY" Wrote:Great post. Each team will beat up on each other in the season and route for the district teams who make it to the region.

The hitter I would watch out for during the season is Bryanna "Punky" Marshall, catcher from MC.
she pritty awesome and will be for about 4 more years
Britt Schaeffer from LCHS will be a dominate hitter this year
He's good!
The best hitter on SCHS is Brittnay Stacy and theres no improvement for her she is always domiant at the bat. The second would have to be Brittnay Dalton but there is not comparsaion to Stacy she is the best.
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=19664.msg208722#msg208722 date=1142097057]
[/quote]

I agree that Nikki Robinson and Brittany Dalton are great batters and Brittnay Stacy could use improvement, but if she would begin to swing a lil more level she could really do some damage. She has the power to really drive that ball. My advice to Brittany is to just swing a lil more level.
Quote:
Im sorry but ur wrong I kno Brittnay stacy and I know Nikki Robinson and Brittnay Stacy is By far the better one and if ur so good why aint u playin varsity i never see u playin  Cool
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=19664.msg192058#msg192058 date=1140572460]
[QUOTE="Besides Anyone from SC who thinks Nikki R #15 from Sc is good?
[/quote]

Yes, Nikki Robinson can really hit the ball, I'm pretty sure I have one of her homerun balls Confusedhh:
[quote author=*Catcher* link=topic=19664.msg209496#msg209496 date=1142148508]
[quote author=schs_catcher#3 link=topic=19664.msg192058#msg192058 date=1140572460]
"Besides Anyone from SC who thinks Nikki R #15 from Sc is good?
[/quote Wrote:
Yes, Nikki Robinson can really hit the ball, I'm pretty sure I have one of her homerun balls Confusedhh:

T my knowledge Nikki RObinson hasn't officiallt hit a homerun yet. She had a game winning triple against Tolsia last year and it could very likley  be the one you are talking about. That hit WAS a homerun, but only went down as a triple. We all have come to agree that Nikki Roinson IS the batter that WILL show us some great things this year. Pretty sure that we WILL see a homerun out of her this year no doubt! GOOOOOO NIKKI!
Punky - Magoffin
Jesikah Russell - Paintsville
Michaela Howard - Magoffin
LeAnna Hensley - Paintsville
Nikki Robinson - SCHS
Brittney Shaeffer - Lawrence
Shelly Sumfin...lol - JCHS

Those are the only ones off the top of my head...
Im sorry but i have never Seen u DH for nikki robinson and if sh is so good how come u are DH for her i think she is a good hitter and doesnt need a DH but to my Knowledge i have never seen u DH and i have been to alot of softball games last practically every one.
[quote author=CaRdSFaN#1 link=topic=19664.msg211500#msg211500 date=1142389150]
Im sorry but i have never Seen u DH for nikki robinson and if sh is so good how come u are DH for her i think she is a good hitter and doesnt need a DH but to my Knowledge i have never seen u DH and i have been to alot of softball games last practically every one.
[/quote]

Sounds like CardsFan#1 has a lil jealousy towards Nikki, maybe you know just how good Nikki is and feeling a lil intimidated by her! And why all the beef with schs_catcher#3, there's nothing wrong with expressing opinions, and in my opinion, I think Nikki is pretty good, she's also got an arm on her, trust me, I've thrown with Nikki a couple times, and if you disagree with that, all I can say is ur an idiot! I also think schs_catcher#3 could DH for Nikki if she was needed, at least she works hard at what she does! She more than deserves some credit I think. Keep ur head up schs_catcher#3!
[quote author=schspanther06 link=topic=19664.msg211768#msg211768 date=1142433015]
[/quote]

Sounds like CardsFan#1 has a lil jealousy towards Nikki, maybe you know just how good Nikki is and feeling a lil intimidated by her! And why all the beef with schs_catcher#3, there's nothing wrong with expressing opinions, and in my opinion, I think Nikki is pretty good, she's also got an arm on her, trust me, I've thrown with Nikki a couple times, and if you disagree with that, all I can say is ur an idiot! I also think schs_catcher#3 could DH for Nikki if she was needed, at least she works hard at what she does! She more than deserves some credit I think. Keep ur head up schs_catcher#3!
[/quote] Sorry i never said she wasnt good and i have no reason to be jealous but by the way u talk ur in love with her and im just sayin what i see yes nikki is a Great hindcatcher theres no liein about it there but im just sayin compare the ERA I have nothin againist her.
everyone needs to calm down and if not it will be closed.
[quote author=CaRdSFaN#1 link=topic=19664.msg212109#msg212109 date=1142475257]
[quote author=schspanther06 link=topic=19664.msg211768#msg211768 date=1142433015]
[/quote]
[/quote] Sorry i never said she wasnt good and i have no reason to be jealous but by the way u talk ur in love with her and im just sayin what i see yes nikki is a Great hindcatcher theres no liein about it there but im just sayin compare the ERA I have nothin againist her.
[/quote]

Sorry to get your hopes up CardFan, but I'm not in love with Nikki Robinson! As a matter of fact, I would have to say I have a rather SEXY boyfriend! I could really care less about ur lil obsession with being better than everyone else on the team...All I'm gonna say is I'm not gonna sit here and let you dog Nikki and schs_catcher#3. You know there's not only one player on the freakin team, so you need to get over yourself and Brittnay Stacy. She's might be a good player but she doesn't make up the team! If that's the case, give her a first baseman glove, a cathcer glove, sit back, and watch the fun!
I'm sorry but i have never Seen u DH for Nikki robinson and if sh is so good how come u are DH for her i think she is a good hitter and doesn't need a DH but to my Knowledge i have never seen u DH and i have been to alot of softball games last practically every one.
[/quote]
I read these post earlier before some of them were deleted. Why such the problem? I don't think schs_catcher#3 was trying to put anyone down. I have seen all of these girls play and I think that they all do great. I read in earlier posts that schs_catcher#3 supported all the girls. Why would her opinion change? I don't think it has. She still said that Stacy was a good player. Everyone can use improvement. I don't know these girls personally, but I understand that there can be missunderstandings... did anyone ever think that might have been the case? Don't take things personnally...its just a website where crazed fans and players talk about theirselves and other teams. This isn't the answer to all your problems, but it sure helps explain alot.
quit arguing and get back on topic
I heard the pitcher from lawrence had a 3 run homer against sc in a scrimmage and the lc shortstop had a triple.any details