Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and Piercings
JUST kidding. lol I never wanted a tat. My father had them on his fore arms, got em in the Navy he was at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Right Leg (Outside): Bioharzard Symbol (I have no clue why)

haha
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Is that what they told you it meant? WOW I worked in Asia and it says...
well never mind.

thats so mean! lol
I tried to post a reply to you TC but I got disconnected before it went through.
I appreciate the humor really.

And I bet your dad's tattoos were awesome.
I can't really remember them very well, One was... well... skull and crossbones. The other i don't remember at all.
Good story behind them though.
I have 4:
left shoulder: a flaming heart with the wifey's name
left shoulder: under the heart 2 small hearts with the kids int. and the years each were born
right shoulder: Yole Simany Sam (Didn't know it was a mud flap til I saw it on the way home from the parlor, Boy I felt like an idiot!) LOL!!
back center shoulders near base of neck: 2 chinese symbols which stand for Miracle Man. (was in a serious auto accident in 98' and should have died)

I will try and post some pics this weekend.
Tribe I know the ear piercig isnt a big deal but I figure that it'll do me ten times better good than buying lottery tickets or anything else....don't want no habits started so lol yeah...
I didn't mean it like that DT. It just doesn't hurt or anything, was giving you the heads up on that. That's really cool actually. For my 18th birthday I signed for myself another tattoo and bought cigars. Old habits die hard.
Has anyone here started to get sick of their tattoes?

I am not really sick of them--but I can't say that I carry the same love for them that I once did. But then again--I wouldn't mind having a nasty scull/crossbones somewhere--but I wouldn't even think of doing it again.
I don't get tired of my tattoos because I never see them. That's the trick right there.
haha good point tribe
I was smart about it. lol
I have 3 i will post pics later. The best one i have is on my back i had it done at Small Town the guy done a great job i would like to go back for another but they moved since the last time i was there i can't find it lol
ElastiGirl Wrote:I have 3 i will post pics later. The best one i have is on my back i had it done at Small Town the guy done a great job i would like to go back for another but they moved since the last time i was there i can't find it lol

Does it hurt (a lot) on your back? That's where my next two are going (top to the side)
here are my tatts....the butterfly is on my left ankle i got it at Pucks in P-burg about 6 years ago

the other is on my lower back(just like every other chick in the world lol)

i got it at Small Town in P-burg about 5 years ago
Mr. Incredible wanted me to post his arm band it's on his right arm
it was done freehanded some where in pikeville (don't remember the name)
BFritz Wrote:Does it hurt (a lot) on your back? That's where my next two are going (top to the side)

mine is on my lower back i'm not goin lie to ya when he got to the ends and on my spine it really hurt i was sweatin like crazy lol but after he got the outline done it wasn't that bad
BFritz Wrote:Does it hurt (a lot) on your back? That's where my next two are going (top to the side)

My back is was by far the least amount of paint out of the spots I have gotten tats. Well, my upper arms didnt hurt at all until it started getting around to the back or sides of my arms.

But I'm a big man, got more padding than others in certain spots.
Also, my back went numb kind of quick, so it wasn't bad. And it is my favorite, most meaningful tat I have. That might also be a reason why I don't think it hurt.

Man he used a big needle too, power lines were fun.
thetribe Wrote:I don't get tired of my tattoos because I never see them. That's the trick right there.

i agree i've had mine so long i don't think anything of them and i can't see the one on my back lol
I'm getting a tattoo prolly Saturday. It'll be on my right shoulder blade and it'll be of a purple cross with a blue banner that has the year my grandpa was born, "Grandpa" and then the year he died. With 'In Memory Of' written above the cross.
I got a tribal sun on my arm from Pucks like two years ago
With the new server I can't see the pictures anymore so I hope QQ fixes that and good luck DT, can't wait to see it when you have it done.
I'll be sure to post a pic of it when I get it done....or at least I will try to post a pic. I was going to get it done today but my dad wants me to wait until he see's what I'm getting so hopefully next weekend maybe.
That sucks. I'm anxious to see it though and I REALLY want to see everyone else's but the attached pictures just aren't working since the server transfer.
I've been looking for a symbol that means like baby brother or little brother or something. It's for my little brother Jess obviously because he is the most important person to my life and I love him more than anything. I haven't found one yet though. When I decide what I want I'll definitely show you all.

I wanna put it on my back like between my shoulder blades but down a little bit.

Hehe I also am getting my nose pierced because I've been wanting it done for forever!! My mom threatened my life though lol.