Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how far ashland will go....
How far do you think ashland can go in districts regionals etc.
As far as William's arm takes them. Maybe the sectionals but area has some really good teams.
I would say that if Ashland draws Rose Hill, then they will make it to region. But if they draw Fairview or Boyd I think it is over in the First round for them. Boyd can hit williams b/c boyd can hit anybody a team puts out there on the hill. I think Ashland doesnt have the hitting that can beat Corey Clarke when he is on the hill. IMO they need to draw rose hill, which seems to be happening alot lately in their district
I agree with Omahaking7 in order for ashland to make regionals they will have to draw Rose Hill first round in districts
Boyd didn't hit Williams last year. Ashland wasn't favored then but with Boyd and Law. Co. , Ashland was district champs. Fairview's Clark is a good pitcher but not good enough. Ashland will be better than a lot of people think. Don't count the Tomcats out at playoff time.
"Omahaking7" Wrote:I would say that if Ashland draws Rose Hill, then they will make it to region. But if they draw Fairview or Boyd I think it is over in the First round for them. Boyd can hit williams b/c boyd can hit anybody a team puts out there on the hill. I think Ashland doesnt have the hitting that can beat Corey Clarke when he is on the hill. IMO they need to draw rose hill, which seems to be happening alot lately in their district
Everybody knows Ashland will draw Rose Hill. They always draw the easiest team in every sport. :Hammer3:
Do you think that it's always about drawing a easy team for Ashland doing well in all sports or is it that they have a great sports program with some very good athletes. Luck will only carry you so far but to be a consistant winner , you have to be good.
"strikethree" Wrote:Do you think that it's always about drawing a easy team for Ashland doing well in all sports or is it that they have a great sports program with some very good athletes. Luck will only carry you so far but to be a consistant winner , you have to be good.
Great programs and some luck!
williams can only pitch so many games. The Tomcats will go as far as his right arm can take them.