Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What squad has the best stunts in the 58th District?
"catsfan072" Wrote:Well all I know is I feel bad for that girl that SF dropped on the ground about 3 different times.

yeah i do too
someone could get seriously hurt
-+- I know these squads aren't in the 58th district but I just want to say that at KAPOS Saturday, the only squads who didn't drop a stunt was Pike Central Smile and Prestonsburg! Way to Go!

-+- But Pikeville always has good stunts, but Magoffin County impressed me with the stunt where they went into the splits! Good Job
I dont think that pikevilles maroon or white squad dropped a stunt. But i might just have a bad memory
pikeville maroon didnt drop a stunt
i think pikeville white did though
Prestonsburg for sure!
are you kidding p-burg the best stunt squad:lmao: the only thing that would be more funny would be to say they are the best tumblers too so please stop take a min. and wake up if your not double twist up and kick fulling or double full down you have no reason to talk about other squads and when was the last time a 14th squad won :1: at KAPOS state
Tumbling-King, if you read this thread right I believe you would know it said Best in the 58th district, that includes Pburg, BL, SF, and AC. Also, it's the 15th region, not the 14th. Maybe you should look at Pikevilles state championships b/c they have one numerous times in the past few years!
Yeah Tumbling-King you have no room to talk, I mean Prestonsburg is the best your just gonna have to realize it I mean they may not have everything that is the most hardcore difficult but at least they are clean and they dont fall on their faces! And yeah I cheer for UK so I think I know what im talking about my little cousin cheers for Prestonsburg they are the best tumblers and have the best stunts in the 58th district and the 15th REGION! not 14th haha that was so funny they are the 15th not the 14th! lol