Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bluegrass Onion
http://bluegrassonion.livejournal.com/

If anyone has ever been on "theonion" they've read the sarcastic news, all of which is completely untrue. So I decided to create a Blog called "The Bluegrass Onion" ... Recently updated. Check it out, hopefully you get some laughs... No one take this stuff seriously!
^good stuff lol good laugh
That is good junk right there 0304!!!!
LOL, I get on theOnion periodically, but I did not know there was a bluegrassonion Wink
I love this one theyve posted lol.....especially after all the talk in another thread about highlands recruiting.....

Highlands Excited for 2012 Recruiting ClassbluegrassonionOctober 31st, 14:51
The Highlands Bluebirds are losing alot when Patrick Towles walks across the stage and receives his diploma, but Coach Dale Mueller has already lined up a few possible replacements from the Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky areas, and another big name from the West Coast. Despite being beaten out in the recruiting race by Auburn in an attempt to secure both Towles and Zeke Pike for 2012, Mueller says he has some big names coming in who will be 4 to 5 star recruits after graduating. Mueller plans to pay a private jet for his new quarterback to come from San Diego every morning. Of course, because they are Highlands, this is completely legal. The KHSAA's Julian Tackett viewed the tape and commented "We cannot find any proof of Highlands recruiting and bringing anyone in." Despite video evidence of Mueller stating he plans to fly a private jet to San Diego. Mueller and Tackett were spotted together in a bar later that night. Pike Central's John Chapman commented by saying "Teach me, great one."

Perry fans will love this one.....
Unfortunate Teams Start Basketball Practice; Will probably suck at that toobluegrassonionNovember 2nd, 0:23
The conclusion of the regular football season meant a number of teams across the state put down the pads and put on the high top Nikes, as most of them prepare for the upcoming basketball season. Sadly, most of these teams publicly acknowledge the fact that they will suck at that too. East Ridge is preparing for another disappointing season after being beaten out of District last year, and probably haven't won a game in any sport since. Knott County has failed to win a football game since the Reagan era and refuses to be optimistic about anything despite some basketball success.

This one had me rollin....
Ashland apologizes for accidently beating Johnson CentralbluegrassonionOctober 31st, 14:41
Coach Leon Hart sobbed publicly on Saturday, a full week after their 22-6 win over the Golden Eagles of Johnson Central. After a week to think about it following their bye week last week, Hart came a podum full of local news anchors. "I'm sorry, we really didn't mean to beat them. We just didn't want Jude to break the record, we NEVER intended on winning the football game!" Jim Matney was in attendance after the Eagles beat Belfry 21-14, and was emotionally well enough after that win to give Coach Hart a hug and tell him it's okay as long as it never happens again. The two have arranged an agreement in which Matney will try to injure Highlands players in an attempt to keep Ashland within 40 of them in the Regional Championship game, should they accidently beat CovCath as well.

I know this is kind of cruel especially since were dealing with kids, however my question is...how is this legal? I know we have freedom of speech however saying Highlands is recruting without any proof sound like to me could mean a lawsuit.

I know tabloids do this every day, but where does it end lol....
Belfry0304 Wrote:http://bluegrassonion.livejournal.com/

If anyone has ever been on "theonion" they've read the sarcastic news, all of which is completely untrue. So I decided to create a Blog called "The Bluegrass Onion" ... Recently updated. Check it out, hopefully you get some laughs... No one take this stuff seriously!

Here are some ideas

How Boyd Co intimidates Highlands

The pirates lost cause haywood was tired of all these wins

How JJ Jude feels Anthony Wales deserves the rushing record since Wales actually has a state title this is why his yardage has gone down.

How Bell co fans feel cheated that noone thinks they're better than trinity.

Anyways all good stuff loved it.
This is funny stuff here --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlands Excited for 2012 Recruiting Class
bluegrassonion
October 31st, 14:51 The Highlands Bluebirds are losing alot when Patrick Towles walks across the stage and receives his diploma, but Coach Dale Mueller has already lined up a few possible replacements from the Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky areas, and another big name from the West Coast. Despite being beaten out in the recruiting race by Auburn in an attempt to secure both Towles and Zeke Pike for 2012, Mueller says he has some big names coming in who will be 4 to 5 star recruits after graduating. Mueller plans to pay a private jet for his new quarterback to come from San Diego every morning. Of course, because they are Highlands, this is completely legal. The KHSAA's Julian Tackett viewed the tape and commented "We cannot find any proof of Highlands recruiting and bringing anyone in." Despite video evidence of Mueller stating he plans to fly a private jet to San Diego. Mueller and Tackett were spotted together in a bar later that night. Pike Central's John Chapman commented by saying "Teach me, great one
I'm not saying Highlands recruits, but everyone else did so I figured it would make a good bit. Chapman didn't really stick out his tongue, either, but it's good fun. This is all sarcastic. We have no proof, as far as we know Phelps could be recruiting. It's just a little bit of fun. Will update soon. Tomcat fan, you have some good ideas and let me just say we're on the exact same mind track.
L o L

Harlan County Shocked to Discover Dudley Hilton is No Longer Bell's Coach.
bluegrassonion
October 31st, 13:46 In the closing seconds of Harlan County's 24-14 loss to Bell County, Coach Larkey told his team to not be discouraged as Bell County was a traditional power. As they lined up for handshakes, most players were surprised to not see Dudley Hilton on the sideline. After several questions someone finally spoke up and said "Dudley went to UPike, guys, he's not at Bell anymore." Following the discovery, Harlan County became severely discouraged and has considered abolishing football all together. "You're always honored to lose to a guy like Dudley Hilton, but I'm not even sure who Wayne Mills is. This sucks." Harlan County takes on Pulaski County Friday in the first round, who only strung together 3 wins over The Kentucky School for the Blind, Letcher County Middle School, and Jenkins.
Thats some funny stuff lol...
I want in.....
Two Thumbs UP
Belfry0304 Wrote:I'm not saying Highlands recruits.

I am Wink
A few new "stories" posted today, so if you've already read check back and if you haven't yet, check it out!
Sounds like stuff that I put on here. LOL. Good stuff.
This is pretty funny
Someone I know put this on Facebook the other day. Some pretty dang funny stuff.
Great Stuff...good job!!