Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) LSU 9 - (2) Alabama 6 (OT)
what a game!!!!!

No offense TH32 but your team's kicker sucked!!! Missed like 3 Field Goals and had 1 Blocked
Oh Boys Here We Go!
Wow, the Bama kicker sucks. I really hate that LSU won though...I hate them.
I smell a rematch in New Orleans for all the marbles.
GEAUX TIGERS!! If both these teams win out for the rest of the season, I see no reason why they should not play for the National Championship!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
As far as the kicking game goes, anyone that knows Bama football like I do will agree with me when I say that the only long range attempt should have been the one in overtime. Saban should have had them punt the ball and pin LSU deep instead of giving them good field position and pinning us deep. I dont agree with his decision to go for the field goals, because Foster just isnt very good. He hasnt been all year. Lot of mistakes on offense (the pass out of the wildcat was the worst mistake of the game IMO) spells trouble when you play a team like LSU. Other than the outcome, this game went exactly like I thought. Les Miles called a good game the last drive of the first half and the second half by running that speed option that gave us trouble. If Lee would have stayed in at QB, LSU would have never scored, but Jefferson and the option gave us some trouble. I feel comfortable saying, after tonights game, that these two teams are easily, EASILY head and shoulders above everybody else in college football, and in a fair world, should meet again in January. Im proud of my Tide. I hate losing so much, and Im heartbroken. It was a heavyweight slugfest and we lost a 15 round decision, but it was one for the ages, and it definitely lived up to the hype.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vern lundquist wasn't drunk enough for this game
Helluva game!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
LSU: Good defense, bad offense, or both?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I smell a rematch in New Orleans for all the marbles.
If Stanford or OSU loses then it prolly could happen but I dont think it should. Bama wont win their division of their confrence but get to play for the Nat. Chamiponship? That aint right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Bama is the only team in the nation that has the talent to beat LSU. NO other team out there besides them is within 1000 miles of this team. I'd rather see a game like tonight in the BCS championship then LSU playing one of these other teams and dropping 40 on em and making it a no contest.
I loved this game. It's a lot better than the 52-50 high scoring games.
i think kentucky should play for the national championshipConfusednicker:
Westside Wrote:I loved this game. It's a lot better than the 52-50 high scoring games.

Yeah, same here!! I think that is why the SEC wins the National Championship more than any other conference. They focus on their defense first and it shows!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
What. A. Game.
Bama played D played more than good enough to win. Offense did just enough. The kicker might not ever be allowed back on campus.
I will admit, I was wayyyyy wrong about the Tigers defense. I have seen the Tigers choke in these situations in the past, but they proved me wrong this year. They are definitely the #1 team in the nation. I'd love to see a rematch in January
Now this was football! Hard hitting, mouth smashing football. I love a great defensive game!!