Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysean paige!
Looks like the kid is going to be playing!
what was the ruling King360?
king360 Wrote:Looks like the kid is going to be playing!

Heart's all around the 14th are breaking and more frantic phone calls are being made as we speak. HAHAHAHA.
Strikeout King Wrote:what was the ruling King360?

Came from his mouth that the judge ruled that he be ruled eligible..or that's what I got from it, I was a little under the weather at the time:eyeroll:..but I know it was good.
well if it's indeed true then it's a good pick up for the Dores'
king360 Wrote:Came from his mouth that the judge ruled that he be ruled eligible..or that's what I got from it, I was a little under the weather at the time:eyeroll:..but I know it was good.

I got a phone call today saying that it looks like Jaysean is going to be playing...
Just got word that he's eligible.
This Perry Central team will be hard to handle!
hahahahhahaha, its gonna be fun to watch this team play this yr.....cant wait til the henry clay and scott county game this yr. should be a great weekend for ky highschool bball....
So I dont follow highschool stuff much anymore, But who is he? From this thread he is a beast, How many points he avg. back in Buffalo? Cause it sounds like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus.
I know this is off topic but Aslan I like your new wording on your Sig Big Grin

40-0 Baby!!!! (or at least they better)
king360 Wrote:This Perry Central team will be hard to handle!

Look forward to watching them play when they come to Montgomery Co. 1/21 to take on Ashland in the Joe B. Hall classic.
Overrated Wrote:So I dont follow highschool stuff much anymore, But who is he? From this thread he is a beast, How many points he avg. back in Buffalo? Cause it sounds like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus.

I believe he was in the 25-27 PPG range at Jamestown High School, kid can definitely play some ball.
:haters:
:truestory:
Great! Can't wait to see him play. I'm sure the rest of EKY is not too thrilled, especially Mr. Rhodes at Cordia.:biggrin:
I've been on the court with Jaysean.....

Perry Central WILL WIN the region ---- 100% sure... without any injury to Jaysean or Braxton....
Looking forward to seeing this kid do his thing. Count your blessings. KHSAA don't often get it right. Sounds like the blind squirrel found a nut. Eat it slow KHSAA cause it will be a long winter.
Paige averaged 26 ppg, 8 rpg, 3 apg and 2.5 spg and shot 58% from the field. He played in the largest class, AA, in NYS and led Jtown to the state finals. The team played good competition all year. They had a handful of other solid guards but not much size. Paige played the 1, 2, and 3, but is clearly best suited at the 2.