Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia at #23 Cincinnati
Who wins and why?
Cincinnati by 2 scores

WVU defense has been struggling and Cincy's defense has been pretty solid most of the year.
Cincinnati 28-24.
Wvu
My Alma-Mater wins! Bearcats 34-17
West Virginia....BIG

Holgy has laid down the law with the players. In his presser this past week, Holgy said he was taking 55 guys to Cincy. Somebody has to light a fire under these guy's arses after the mess with Loserville last Saturday.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:West Virginia....BIG

Holgy has laid down the law with the players. In his presser this past week, Holgy said he was taking 55 guys to Cincy. Somebody has to light a fire under these guy's arses after the mess with Loserville last Saturday.

Well, the fire will be lit and will be burning like a bad case of hemorrhoids all the way back to West Virginia as the Neers get the ARSE kicked at Paul Brown stadium......TongueirateSho
its no surprise WV will lose this game, they are absolutely just horrible!
I think WVU wins.
Pead with a 40 yard run for the TD

UC takes an early 7-0 lead
WVU comes right back with a 60 pass for a TD
Pead with a 33 yard run almost goes again, down to the 6
Devastating loss for the Bearcats as Zach Collaros goes down with what looks like a season ending knee injury. The grim look on Dr. Collisimo's face told me it's bad.
Stardust Wrote:Devastating loss for the Bearcats as Zach Collaros goes down with what looks like a season ending knee injury. The grim look on Dr. Collisimo's face told me it's bad.

Not a pretty win by WVU, but I will take it. Feel bad for ZC. he is one tough cookie from up the river in Steubenville.
WVU impressed me. Legeaux made the mistake in his first drive that cost the Cats, but after that, he played well. So I in no way will make an excuse that the Cats lost due to Zach not being on the field. I thought that the Neer D stepped up when the really needed to.
Muchie Legeaux could be a pretty good QB someday, he needs to polish his throwing game some and be alittle smarter under pressure, but that will come with more experience. Tough loss for the Bearcats, but they're still in the driver's seat for the Big East title.
toussaints Wrote:Muchie Legeaux could be a pretty good QB someday, he needs to polish his throwing game some and be alittle smarter under pressure, but that will come with more experience. Tough loss for the Bearcats, but they're still in the driver's seat for the Big East title.

I agree. With experience, he could be very good. He's not nearly as polished as Pike was, but he reminds me a bit of Zach when he first came in to replace Zach. Give Muchie a week under center and he will be good enough. At least I am hoping.
Stardust Wrote:Devastating loss for the Bearcats as Zach Collaros goes down with what looks like a season ending knee injury. The grim look on Dr. Collisimo's face told me it's bad.

http://www.wtov9.com/news/sports/collaro...ury/nFcGS/

Look's like Zach is out the remainder of the year with a broken ankle. That sucks.:Sad04: