Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Hitters in the 15th region
what does everyone think?
Chelsey Cole, catcher for Magoffin.
I seen a few good hitters in the region last yr. and yes Chelsey is good but belfry has a few good young hitters too, like brooke branham and brooke williamson
Samantha Fitzpatrick and Kristin Caudill for LC are pretty tough.
No Way
No doubt Chloe Blair for Johnson Central.:notworthy
moo68 Wrote:No doubt Chloe Blair for Johnson Central.:notworthy

Chloe can mash the ball... pretty good behind the plate too.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Chloe can mash the ball... pretty good behind the plate too.
shes not to bad behind the plate I dont guess. Looking forward to watching her this year. Worried bout the pitching this year though. Time will tell lol.

:popcorn:
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Chloe can mash the ball... pretty good behind the plate too.

I would have to agree.

moo68 Wrote:shes not to bad behind the plate I dont guess. Looking forward to watching her this year. Worried bout the pitching this year though. Time will tell lol.

:popcorn:

Yeah I feel the same about our girls. Losing Kendra is a big blow to the circle. Fitzpatrick and Michelea Horn are ready to go, but are on thier own this year without that leadership.

Chloe is a beast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Watched 15th region softball for years.I really like Johnson Central's Chloe Blair,Rebeckah and Rachelle Fairchild and Lawrence County's Kristin Caudill.
secfootball Wrote:Watched 15th region softball for years.I really like Johnson Central's Chloe Blair,Rebeckah and Rachelle Fairchild and Lawrence County's Kristin Caudill.

All are good players as well as great young ladies!
Grace Mills from Paintsville is very strong at the plate. .475 batting avg in 2010 and she draws lots of walks because she doesnt swing at bad pitches. Always a tough out for whoever the Tigers are playing.
baseline Jumper Wrote:Grace Mills from Paintsville is very strong at the plate. .475 batting avg in 2010 and she draws lots of walks because she doesnt swing at bad pitches. Always a tough out for whoever the Tigers are playing.

Love love love Mills. Great kid all that child lacks is self confidence. She could burn this sport up if she would just believe in herself a little more. U go Gracie. Good luck this season.
:Cheerlead
Can't remember her full name but the Logan girl from Central can really kill the ball.
That would be Logan Cline...might have the quickest bat in the region.
Chelsey Cole from Magoffin. She is also a beast behind the plate.
Cole was mentioned in an early post. Great player. Funny that almost all of these players mentioned are 57th district girls. There is quite a gap between them and the other districts as far as talent.
^ True story.
The trimbles girls from Johnson Central. They hit the ball very well. Played them last year and both hit with power.
The Private Wrote:The trimbles girls from Johnson Central. They hit the ball very well. Played them last year and both hit with power.
Cant place any Trimble girls that play for Johnson Central.
moo68 Wrote:Cant place any Trimble girls that play for Johnson Central.

Since he said "girls" as in plural, could he mean the Fairchild's?
1. Caudill (LC)
2. Cole (Magoffin)
3. Cline (JC)
4. Fairchild twins (JC)
5. Fitzpatrick (LC)

Just my thoughts
HOMER Wrote:1. Caudill (LC)
2. Cole (Magoffin)
3. Cline (JC)
4. Fairchild twins (JC)
5. Fitzpatrick (LC)

Just my thoughts

I'd agree...
The Fairchild twins from JC will be tough at the plate.
1.Caudill(LC) Mills (Paintsville)
3.Cole(MC)
4.Cline(JC)

How did I miss Mills.
Got to go with Chole!
Chloe is consistant. Thats a big plus. She dont hit a homerun everytime but shes almost always good for a single and at the very least she can advance the runner.:betterthanexpected: