Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The Best Rapper Of All Time?
[quote author=KentuckyHillBilly5321 link=topic=19761.msg192093#msg192093 date=1140574902]
Question of the day--

Who is the better rapper or rap group of all time?

For me:
1. Snoop Dog
2. Doctor Dre
3. Tupac Shakur
4. Run DMC
5. Slick Rick

Who is your favorite?
[/quote]
The fact that someone with a screenname such as Kentucky Hillbilly created this thread makes it an oxymoron altogether.
I cant beleive know one has even mentioned my boy from the chi the one and only Kanye West  he has amzing raps like Hey mama, Through the wire, Jesus walks , touch the sky.
[quote author=showstoppers4life link=topic=19761.msg212263#msg212263 date=1142487498]
I cant beleive know one has even mentioned my boy from the chi the one and only Kanye West he has amzing raps like Hey mama, Through the wire, Jesus walks , touch the sky.
[/quote]

Kanye is OK. But the best rapper of all time???  PLEASE!!
I like 2-Pac
Vanilla Ice
There is no such thing as a good rapper listen to rock if u want music :thumpsup:
^Im thouroughly upset and offended with your last comment....... The only thing rock music does is bust your eardrums, and you cant even here what most of em are saying because they scream for no reason!!
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=19761.msg212264#msg212264 date=1142487609]
[quote author=showstoppers4life link=topic=19761.msg212263#msg212263 date=1142487498]
I cant beleive know one has even mentioned my boy from the chi the one and only Kanye West he has amzing raps like Hey mama, Through the wire, Jesus walks , touch the sky.
[/quote]

Kanye is OK. But the best rapper of all time??? PLEASE!!
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking, he's not even the best rapper of now, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I only saw one person mention Jay-Z. He is easily one of the greatest rappers of all time. I think he might have even sold more albums than Em but I'm not real sure though... I don't know who I would say is the greatest of all time though but Jay-Z is a definate finalist.
theultimate1 Wrote:I can't believe I only saw one person mention Jay-Z. He is easily one of the greatest rappers of all time. I think he might have even sold more albums than Em but I'm not real sure though... I don't know who I would say is the greatest of all time though but Jay-Z is a definate finalist.
He's a solid rapper, I don't know why I never think of him. I guess it's because he doesn't really explode on to the mic, and, other than a few songs, I've never really heard anything from him that just gets you going