Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is The Best Rapper Of All Time?
Tupac-- He was great, The only rapper that makes my friends want to go jump off of a Building !!!
Tupac and Em both put emotions into their rhymes. Tupac had a hard life as did Eminem. They are two different races from two different parts of the country yet dealt with the same stuff. Tupac raps about his life on the streets while Eminem touches on the battle at home.
Where were all you when I was getting gangraped on BlueGrassPreps for claiming that Tupac was the greatest of all time?
2pac is heads above every other rapper.  His poetic lyrics will never be matched. With that, there were some other good rappers also...

Eazy-E
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Biggie
Ice Cube
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=19761.msg204852#msg204852 date=1141617485]
2pac is heads above every other rapper. His poetic lyrics will never be matched. With that, there were some other good rappers also...

Eazy-E
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Biggie
Ice Cube
[/quote]

I love that list man you really know your stuff...theres nothing like the old school rappers...these are the guys that changed the game...but I think Run Dmc needs to be somewhere on that list
yeh  some tricky gets me movin around
My favorites are Tupac, Biggie,Snoop,Dre,and new style Eminem
[quote author=TennisCAT23 link=topic=19761.msg205226#msg205226 date=1141668995]
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=19761.msg204852#msg204852 date=1141617485]
2pac is heads above every other rapper. His poetic lyrics will never be matched. With that, there were some other good rappers also...

Eazy-E
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Biggie
Ice Cube
[/quote]

I love that list man you really know your stuff...theres nothing like the old school rappers...these are the guys that changed the game...but I think Run Dmc needs to be somewhere on that list
[/quote]

All of you make me so mad, honestly, where were you when I was getting gangbeaten for saying Pac was the best on Bluegrasspreps? 

All of those other rappers were good, but no one had anywhere near the emotion that Pac had, along with amazing lyrics and a flow that was unmatchable
I think Doggystyle and chronic are the best rap cds ever
[quote author=moofer link=topic=19761.msg205239#msg205239 date=1141669788]
[/quote]

Doggystyle's good, but not the best ever, the Chronic's better, but still not the best ever.  I think you gotta put them in the great all-time CDs category, true, but they're not the best CDs ever.  Just my thoughts
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=19761.msg205250#msg205250 date=1141670499]
[/quote]

Doggystyle's good, but not the best ever, the Chronic's better, but still not the best ever. I think you gotta put them in the great all-time CDs category, true, but they're not the best CDs ever. Just my thoughts
[/quote]
no doubt i respect your opinion. I love them. also love 2pacs All Eyes On Me and Biggies Life after Death
[quote author=moofer link=topic=19761.msg205256#msg205256 date=1141671124]
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=19761.msg205250#msg205250 date=1141670499]
[/quote]

Doggystyle's good, but not the best ever, the Chronic's better, but still not the best ever. I think you gotta put them in the great all-time CDs category, true, but they're not the best CDs ever. Just my thoughts
[/quote]
no doubt i respect your opinion. I love them. also love 2pacs All Eyes On Me and Biggies Life after Death
[/quote]

I never liked Biggie too much because I was so caught up in the East/West Coast thing and I was die-hard for Pac.  I do like some of Biggie's songs, but I like all of Pac's and Biggie couldn't explode on to the mic and get me going like Pac could. 
one album i really liked was 50 Cents first album. "Get Rich or die Trying"??? After that album though, i have kind of started not to like him anymore.
I also like every CD that Ludacris has put out
[quote author=TennisCAT23 link=topic=19761.msg205226#msg205226 date=1141668995]

[/quote]

Yea, this 'stuff' or 'crap', or however you want to put it that is being produced today is a joke.  However, I think The Game is one of the few that has potential to be a great rapper. Our so-called rap genre today has completely diminished from our old school rap..... 
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=19761.msg205238#msg205238 date=1141669703]

All of you make me so mad, honestly, where were you when I was getting gangbeaten for saying Pac was the best on Bluegrasspreps?

All of those other rappers were good, but no one had anywhere near the emotion that Pac had, along with amazing lyrics and a flow that was unmatchable
[/quote]

I'm curious, who would they ever think was better?  Anyone that knows anything about rap, (or in their right mind) knows 2pac is superior to all.  No doubt about it....   
One more thing, as far as rap albums go, 2pac's "All Eyez On Me" is hard to beat.  It doesn't get much better than that....
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=19761.msg206274#msg206274 date=1141709903]
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=19761.msg205238#msg205238 date=1141669703]

[/quote]

I'm curious, who would they ever think was better? Anyone that knows anything about rap, (or in their right mind) knows 2pac is superior to all. No doubt about it....
[/quote]

Who knows, I guess Run DMC and all those old school rappers, who were all good, but rap is defined by Pac, he set the standard- he's the best
2pac and biggie...my top 2!

I love the old school rap alot...this new stuff just doesnt hit it with me.
Both 2pac and Biggie were good........
hands 2pac ,and I am into 8ball and mjg right now.
Anyone that said tupac is way to young to be in this thread. People like Dougie Fresh, Sugar Hill gang, and even the Fat Boys are rappers everyone else are samplers they sample other people's music and call it their own.
[quote author=downtown link=topic=19761.msg206843#msg206843 date=1141876075]
Anyone that said tupac is way to young to be in this thread. People like Dougie Fresh, Sugar Hill gang, and even the Fat Boys are rappers everyone else are samplers they sample other people's music and call it their own.

[/quote]

Exactly what I said older people would say.  I've listened to all of them, nobody explodes onto the mic and just makes you flow and go with his music.  Pac had his own style, he's the father of true gangster rap.  This question is unfair because it depends on style of rap you like.
I don't really like rap, but 2pac is good
biz markie

YOU you got what i need, you say hes just a friend
im not a rap fan either but back in the day snoop was the man
i thought snoop was the dog?
lol just kidding

good post downtown
they do just sample
sugarhill baby

[/quote]

I really hope you're joking.  I've heard every piece of rap you've named and 2pac is heads above them.  Anyone that would think the Fat Boys are a part of the best rap known hasn't heard rap music.  2pac, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, and Ice Cube were part of a rap era that ruled all.....
I really like Bone Thugs and Harmony alot along with 2pac and Biggie.

Also Outkast is awesome, you dont get much more funky then Outkast, and i like the funkiness!!
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=19761.msg210864#msg210864 date=1142306292]

[/quote]

I really hope you're joking. I've heard every piece of rap you've named and 2pac is heads above them. Anyone that would think the Fat Boys are a part of the best rap known hasn't heard rap music. 2pac, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, and Ice Cube were part of a rap era that ruled all.....
[/quote][quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=19761.msg210864#msg210864 date=1142306292]

[/quote]

I really hope you're joking. I've heard every piece of rap you've named and 2pac is heads above them. Anyone that would think the Fat Boys are a part of the best rap known hasn't heard rap music. 2pac, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, and Ice Cube were part of a rap era that ruled all.....
[/quote]

Snoop used to be good, now he blows.  Biggie is solid, but even he can't explode onto the mic like Pac can, Biggie could flow decent, but not on Tupac's level, and Biggie didn't have the raw emotion that Pac had.  Also, Pac never took anything from anyone else, he began his own style, nobody could explode onto the mic with his gangsta style.
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=19761.msg210951#msg210951 date=1142311443]
I really like Bone Thugs and Harmony alot along with 2pac and Biggie.

Also Outkast is awesome, you dont get much more funky then Outkast, and i like the funkiness!!
[/quote]

Outkast is good too, they're probly one of the best, if not the best, party song rap groups there is. 

Bone is awesome and with how quick they rhyme with a flow so fast, it's unreal