Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County vs. Conner Predictions
Conner is coming off a win against undefeated Franklin County and scored 84 points on them. Anderson has rolled its way to the regional championship with a great passing game and consistently good defense. Who do y'all think will win?
Anderson you have a lot of talent and have had a good run, but Conner wants it to bad. Conner may not score 84 points, but they will win by at least 28 points. Conner 52 Anderson 14.
Conner might want it bad but I can almost guarantee Anderson wants it just as bad, if not more! I watched Anderson play last night and they physically dominated the boys from Montgomery up front, they stuffed the run and when try had to they got after Tuttle. I think it will be a close game but Anderson has experience on their side, seeing as this is their second regional championship game in the past two seasons. my prediction is its a close game, but in the end bearcats pull off the win! 35-27
Conner is a very athletic team, and a very big team. One thing that will be interesting to watch is how both these teams control emotions. I have watched both these teams play Franklin County and one thing I have noticed is that both of them take a lot of cheap shots, When Conner played Franklin County both benches got cleared a couple of times. Anderson is not above this either. The big question will be if both teams can finish the game without getting disqualified. It almost happened in the Franklin County, Conner game and I know Anderson will not put up with those cheap shots, such as swinging at players, late hits, ect. If they make it to the end I believe Conner will win this, but who knows Anderson is pushing their way thru.
conner will win because they beat the almighty franklin county get a life. anderson co will win they been here before they know what it takes. and now franklin knows how anderson felt when they had a bad game. things like that happens in high school football. it happened last yeasr at j -town and those bearcats got over it then. so one bad game does not describe a team!!!!!! :lmao:
Looks like Conner has snuck up on the class, after looking at their schedule they have played some good competition and made the games look close on paper. Good luck against Anderson County I think this will be a great game next week and I will have to say I predicted Harlan County @ Anderson County back in July but this Conner team might have snuck up on everybody.
Conner 35-28
"Bubba 22" and "Fan in Frankfort" must be drinking together! "Fan in Frankfort"-Anderson co. shows no emotion and lacks any fire in the belly. Were you at that FC/AC game? AC was absolutely completely intimidated. They got there heads knocked off all over the field. Again, these boys are good kids, but they don't know how to win big games. I know we got beat by Conner, but FC should be putting another 'Butt whoopin' on Anderson again. When Conner scores that first touchdown, AC will do what it does best and start warming up the bus.
flyer your a real bad loser, face it you got hammered by a team you should of beat by 4td.84 points is just down right embarrassing you better be glad you didnt play anderson co last friday they would of put up over 100 on you so get over it your season done the best teams move on!! { GO BEARCATS } :1::wenumber1 :kneel:
Conner put up 84 pts on a team that beat Anderson Co! I'd say Anderson Co is in trouble. Football in N. Ky is just better than football down around Lexington. Conner has played a few solid teams. Anderson Co has yet to beat a decent team. Conner in a laugher.
Well lets see anderson thumped montgomery co and montgomery thumped cooper and cooper beat conner well i can really see were anderson co may be in trouble come on man .you beat franklin co but really franklin beat there selfs with i think was six or seven turnovers ya your not going to win many game like that !!!!!!1:lmao::thatsfunn
I know from first hand experience that Conner is the real deal.... They will beat Anderson County by 2 TD.....
your so funny nava you no by first hand experience and your a expert if you know so much maybe you need to work for espn. you have no idea who anderson co is or there players!!!keep on wishing!!:thatsfunn
I know Conner scored 84 points and racked up 800+ yards on offense, but it was 42-40 at halftime last week. Thats why if this game turns into a shootout, Conner will win.

But this game will not be a shootout. Conner is at home, the offense is clicking, and Conner's coaching staff is usually pretty good at making adjustments. I like Conner by 3 scores
Anderson seniors have been there before and finaly after all season every body is healthy now. bearcats will make some noise they are clicking all cylinders at the right time .bearcat just demolished a good montgomery county team that beat cooper the nomber 1 seed.montgomery was on a high after a big win just as conner will be friday night. anderson 42 conner28
Cooper was the victim of turnovers and penalties. Not necessarily good play from Montgomery Co. The Indians scored on a couple fluke plays. Cooper was the better team but hasn't yet grownup enough to win a playoff game. Cooper will advance far next year. This year Conner advances to the title game. 5A is weak on the Eastern side of the bracket. I only saw Anderson Co 1 time in the past at Highlands. No correlation to this season other than Anderson Co used to be real bad. I can't seem them being good enough.
Anderson team went to the regional championship last year and got beat by john hardin in the last two minutes of the game by 4 pts.so with returning all your skill position players they will do just fine!!!!!!
anderson and montgomery game was run the clock at the end of the third 49-7:notbad:
If Anderson wins, I'll be back to say I was wrong.
I was going to pick Anderson County at first, but now I've changed my mind. I'm going with Conner in this one. The winner of this game will host the winner of the Harlan County-Southwestern game, which I hope will be Southwestern.
I'm just saying that if the other district in the region is so darn good how'd all but one of them lose first round? I give it to Conner they absolutely demolished frankilin with the running game but that is what the bearcats have been notorious for, stopping the run! Franklin and AC are the only two teams to hold Montgomery under 20 points all season and the bearcats held them to 1&1/2 yards a carry the first match up and in the second mach up their offense did not score once on the bearcat defense defense (fluke interception by a defensive end on a screen pass who ran it back)

bearcats have put up 80+ in the past two games holding the opposing teams to just under forty! the team is clicking and from what I hear from my nephew they are excited and extremely ready for the trip to Conner, although they did want the Timmons/Roberts vs. AC rematch

go ac you boys are playing well let's get the W and get another home game at Holley Warford Jr.
To all my fellow football fans and especially these Anderson County morons who keep living in fantasy land. I have lived in Lawrenceburg and have had family play for Anderson County, in the past. The entire mentality of Anderson county football is 'go through the motions'. They do not care about championships, because all of those kids, only care about basketball. Even though they have had some impressive SCORES, they have not played anybody. The only team that had any talent was Franklin county and we know how that turned out. What Anderson county does not understand, it is time for 'Big Boy' football and unless they have some sort of awakening, it is going to be ugly. You would think with so many seniors on that team they would realize this, but as always, they won't and all these boys will be ready for basketball. Conner is spending all week knowing they are going to win, while Anderson is getting ready for the big basketball weekend. CONNER WINS HUGE, WITH ANOTHER 80+ POINT PERFORMANCE!
flyerfan1980 Wrote:To all my fellow football fans and especially these Anderson County morons who keep living in fantasy land. I have lived in Lawrenceburg and have had family play for Anderson County, in the past. The entire mentality of Anderson county football is 'go through the motions'. They do not care about championships, because all of those kids, only care about basketball. Even though they have had some impressive SCORES, they have not played anybody. The only team that had any talent was Franklin county and we know how that turned out. What Anderson county does not understand, it is time for 'Big Boy' football and unless they have some sort of awakening, it is going to be ugly. You would think with so many seniors on that team they would realize this, but as always, they won't and all these boys will be ready for basketball. Conner is spending all week knowing they are going to win, while Anderson is getting ready for the big basketball weekend. CONNER WINS HUGE, WITH ANOTHER 80+ POINT PERFORMANCE!

Hey Doug, and for all who dont know, Flyerfan1980 is Doug Murphy, assistant coach of Franklin County. If you spent nearly as much time coaching your D line as you did on BGR, maybe Connor wouldn't have run for 750 yards. And for your boys in Lawrenceburg, its football season and will be until December 3rd. So quit hatin and have fun takin inventory of equiptment. Oh yeah, and good luck with basketball because you all start today.
Conner
flyerfan1980 Wrote:To all my fellow football fans and especially these Anderson County morons who keep living in fantasy land. I have lived in Lawrenceburg and have had family play for Anderson County, in the past. The entire mentality of Anderson county football is 'go through the motions'. They do not care about championships, because all of those kids, only care about basketball. Even though they have had some impressive SCORES, they have not played anybody. The only team that had any talent was Franklin county and we know how that turned out. What Anderson county does not understand, it is time for 'Big Boy' football and unless they have some sort of awakening, it is going to be ugly. You would think with so many seniors on that team they would realize this, but as always, they won't and all these boys will be ready for basketball. Conner is spending all week knowing they are going to win, while Anderson is getting ready for the big basketball weekend. CONNER WINS HUGE, WITH ANOTHER 80+ POINT PERFORMANCE!
Hmmm... ya don't know much do ya? It is terrible that you can't make your point with out putting others down. You really need to realize that football is a game and you aren't playing it.

Bleedblue20 Wrote:Hey Doug, and for all who dont know, Flyerfan1980 is Doug Murphy, assistant coach of Franklin County. If you spent nearly as much time coaching your D line as you did on BGR, maybe Connor wouldn't have run for 750 yards. And for your boys in Lawrenceburg, its football season and will be until December 3rd. So quit hatin and have fun takin inventory of equiptment. Oh yeah, and good luck with basketball because you all start today.

WOW & WOW - this calls for perma-bans, but WOW!!!
Im pulling for Conner in this one. As far as I can remember, this is the farthest Conner has made it in a long time and they deserve to keep it going. They are very well coached and have some really good players. Conner by 14
Guys, no name calling - let's ALL understand that is a Rule violation and from this point forward we are going to get this conversation back to sensibility. Snipe all you want, but stay within bounds. This is not directed to anyone as much as it is all.

Thank YOU!
WOW!!! cats out of the bag now everbody knows who bubba22 is!!!oh well, I guess have to change my name. Just kidding!! GO BEARCATS.