Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCU 36 - (5) Boise 35
Final.
no more Boise State talk this year. Im glad.
Finally BSU is out of the picture....
What a whimsical little upset. Good riddance, Boise. Now, shut up and understand the national championship has to be amongst the grown ups.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finally!!!
These guys need to start losing earlier in the season.
I'm sure everyone is happy now, except Boise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:Thumbs::biglmao:Confusednicker::thatsfunn:biggrin:TongueirateSho:lmao::thanks:
Gutsy call by Coach Patterson to go for 2 to put them up 1. I'm with everryone else though, glad the BSU talk is over.
^
King if i could like that post 500 times i would.
I AM SO GLAD that crappy Boise is once again out of the picgture, and after this year, should no longer be mentioned.
Poor o Boise.

So with the beatdown Oregon is giving Stanford right now does that mean if OK State does end up losing, Bama gets there rematch? LOL

:hilarious: :lmao:
This made my day!!!
You know Houston is undefeated... BCS buster still in the picture

:thatsfunn now only if i could say that with a straight face :thatsfunn
^ Houston is in the drivers seat. Me personally, I'd like to see OK ST versus Houston just to see if we can get a combined 200 points.
^
Yea id like to see that to.....in the music city bowl.

BAMA vs. LSU Round 2, bring it on....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Someone needs to send TCU's coach a nice fruit basket. :notworthy
I'm a BSU Fan but this loss doesn't really matter to me because I'm a TCU Fan as well
StrikeoutKing is a man of many teams!
^ That's right but my favorite NCAA Team besides UK, is Texas Tech
king360 Wrote:StrikeoutKing is a man of many teams!

You damn right he is. He jumps bandwagons more than Jesse James did.
Not a Boise St fan but I hate that a kicker has cost Kellen Moore a shot at playing in the last two national championships.
Aslan Wrote:You damn right he is. He jumps bandwagons more than Jesse James did.
Not a Boise St fan but I hate that a kicker has cost Kellen Moore a shot at playing in the last two national championships.

I've always been a Boise State and TCU Fan. ALWAYS! I can't help it I like more than 1 team.
Cal-state fullerton forever!!!!!!!
Aslan Wrote:You damn right he is. He jumps bandwagons more than Jesse James did.

Mavericks, Steelers, Boise lol. Just whos winning at the time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Mavericks, Steelers, Boise lol. Just whos winning at the time.

so it's wrong to cheer for the team that your favorite player plays on?

I'm not that big on the Steelers

Boise State, TCU, Texas Tech, Kentucky have always been my favorite College Football Teams!

If I was liking every team that was winning, why am I not liking the Packers? I hate Green Bay, Just like I hate dUKe
I guess all the Boise haters can get a good nights sleep now that they are out of the picture.
Lol I like more than one team. Unfortuantely with the exception of LSU, and Bama all my football teams suck.

Go Army Beat Navy though lol.
And go Herd.
and above all else Go Cats.