Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots 37 - Jets 16
worst officiating game I have ever seen!!!

Patriots get the ball with about a 1:20 left in the 1st Half and on every single play on that drive New York was called for a penalty. A lot of other bad calls
Rewind your DVR if you can.
Every penalty was legit.
It was Sanchez's fault the Pats scored anyway because he called a timeout to stop the clock when Rex wanted to run out the clock.
Bill/Tom are now the winningest Coach/QB tandem in NFL history as they pass Marino/Shula with 117 wins.
They did it in a lot fewer games as well...
I don't know how many....
but the announcers stated it.
Patriots were playing with a second string defense as they had a lot of injuries.
Backup LB Ninkivic picked off 2 of Sanchez's passes and took one back for a TD.
Andre Carter breaks the Patriot record for sacks in a game with 4.5
Brady ends the game on 12 straight completions that started when the Pats when no huddle and he called all of the plays.

This is a big game for the Patriots as they had dropped 2 straight.
Also...
TE Ron Gronkowski may be the 2nd best player on New England's roster.
8 catches, 113 yards, 2 TDs, and he also had one called back since we're talking about it being the worst officiated game SOK has ever seen.
zaga_fan Wrote:Rewind your DVR if you can.
Every penalty was legit.
It was Sanchez's fault the Pats scored anyway because he called a timeout to stop the clock when Rex wanted to run out the clock.

If we're talking about the same play, the Patriots was the one's that called the Timeout. After the official reviewed the play, instead of the 10 second run off rule, the Patriots called a time out to keep that from happening and the game clock was reset to 42 seconds, which was a smart move by the Patriots
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311113020
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:Bill/Tom are now the winningest Coach/QB tandem in NFL history as they pass Marino/Shula with 117 wins.
They did it in a lot fewer games as well...
I don't know how many....
but the announcers stated it.

That being the previous combo really surprised me. I guess it was because that, together, they never won the big game. I expected Walsh-Montana, Landy-Staubach, etc....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:worst officiating game I have ever seen!!!

Patriots get the ball with about a 1:20 left in the 1st Half and on every single play on that drive New York was called for a penalty. A lot of other bad calls

They won by 21...
Strikeout King Wrote:If we're talking about the same play, the Patriots was the one's that called the Timeout. After the official reviewed the play, instead of the 10 second run off rule, the Patriots called a time out to keep that from happening and the game clock was reset to 42 seconds, which was a smart move by the Patriots

The one I'm talking about was on the Jets' previous drive.
Rex wanted to run the clock out and Sanchez called a TO
Sanchez is ruining a very good Jets football team
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:They won by 21...

yes and those penalties helped them move the ball down field. Not taking nothing away from Tom Brady because he's one of the Best QB's in the NFL
Pats win woooo.