Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the ones who want Tubby to stay, heres some good news....
I heard on the news the other night that Tubby will be back next year as the coach of the Kentucky Wildcats. I was happy to hear that and i thought some of you might too.
Best news I've heard in quite a while!
"golfman42" Wrote:I heard on the news the other night that Tubby will be back next year as the coach of the Kentucky Wildcats. I was happy to hear that and i thought some of you might too.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
I love it but wouldn't be mad if he decided to leave on his own. He can never do anything right in the eyes of 90% of most fans if you can call them that.
:Sad04: Tongueuke: :Angry07:

I hate to hear that!
Never expected him to go. This is just the kind of rumor that goes around when people want him to leave.
I think 90% is way to high.
Thats great News cause I want to see the Guards we have coming in next year !!!
YES!!! UK is smart to keep Tubby!:dance:
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I love it but wouldn't be mad if he decided to leave on his own. He can never do anything right in the eyes of 90% of most fans if you can call them that.
I think that a majority of UK fans support Tubby and hope that he can turn things around. But that being said, it is a win or else profession and UK and its fans expect more than being a "middle-of-the-road" team. I do think that the pressure to win is extremely high at UK, but I think that a certain amount of pressure is needed to ensure that the program maintains a higher level of performance.
I keep hearing how we don't stand for sub-par and this and that and UK is so terrible and Tubby stinks and we're not going to stand for it. OK if you want him gone its real easy and I'll tell you how to do it.

1. STOP WATCHING AND LISTENING
2. STOP BUYING UK BASKETBALL AND FOR THAT MATTER FOOTBALL MERCHANDISE
3. STOP GOING TO THE GAMES (NOW THAT WILL GET THE ATTENTION)

NOW

Last time I checked more channels than ever are covering UK games so that doesn't appear to be hurt by UK's terrible teams. Still pretty sure they're in the top 5 of College Merchandise sold. And I know they're still selling out the games and will be in the top two in attendance and probably number 1 again since Syracuse has been sub-par also.

So go ahead if there is so many that want him gone you should be able to make a dent in all three of these areas. Heck I bet they don't even have 5,000 at the Florida game.
I ma glad to hear Tubby is staying. If he left it would be harder than most people think to get another good coach here. For the most part UK has great fans who love their team, but who wants to deal with some of the stupid idiotic people that are gonan want them fired soon. Thank God for Tubby and his great demeanor to be able ot deal with these people.
Yes...this is very good news...i am a hugh tubby fan!!!