Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
college softball
how many of you are planning on playing at the next level,who is being recruited,what schools?there are a lot of schools looking for players.any thoughts.
I want to, but I'm not so sure that I will. Who knows? I wish I was the next flippin JENNI FINCH...lol, but that could only happen in my dreams.
Hey you gotta dream big!!!:Nodding:
"bballmama" Wrote:Hey you gotta dream big!!!:Nodding:

Yeah I have some pretty big dreams...lol I'm not even a pitcher...I'm a catcher and play 2nd, short, OF, and just about anything else except pitching and 1st(I'm a bit short 4 first...lol). I'd say the world will never see another player as skilled as Jennie Finch. But who in their right mind wouldn't want to play even close to the level she is on? She rocks!:rock:
not every team needs a pitcher,you sound like a good utility player.college coaches are always looking for utility players.email colleges you are interested in,send some video,play some summer ball and you will get some attention.jennie finch was once a average high school player who loved the game and worked her butt off to get where she is now.
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:not every team needs a pitcher,you sound like a good utility player.college coaches are always looking for utility players.email colleges you are interested in,send some video,play some summer ball and you will get some attention.jennie finch was once a average high school player who loved the game and worked her butt off to get where she is now.

and try attend the camps of colleges you might have an interest in...plant a seed in their coaches mind.
Yeah I'll do that.I don't think that I'm great, but I have a love for the sport and I'm dedicated if that counts. I have allready been looking at colleges and I have a few in mind. I'm only a junior, but I know that I need to work really hard this year in order to ge any attention.
you need to start the process by contacting the coaches at the schools your interested in.a coulpe of good web sites to check out are fastpitch recruit.com and perfect game softball.com
Thanks for the advice yall but I feel like a retard for talking like I AM going to play college softball. I want to but I just don't know if I'm good enough. I wish some one would really critic my playing and tell me if I sucked or not!