Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Results
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:Well they won't make you proud when they meet Dunbar and Anderson County. But whatever the pc girls need a break anyway!

I don't think I have ever seen such a sore loser. Pike Central had a great routine, but it wasn't as clean as Magoffin's. It was a tough competition. All the teams were great. Suck it up and try harder next year.
Congrats to all the winners at the KAPOS competition.:Cheerlead :champ: :Cheerlead

Enjoy your trip to state --savor every moment--and don't let the negative comments from posters on this site diminish what you all have accomplished. It is a honor to go and compete. The atmosphere is exhillerating and the memories will last a life time.:rock:
"lully06" Wrote:I don't think I have ever seen such a sore loser. Pike Central had a great routine, but it wasn't as clean as Magoffin's. It was a tough competition. All the teams were great. Suck it up and try harder next year.

Well dont worry we started today for next year! and if u thought our routine was good this year wait til you see it next year!!!Im leaving it at that- Confusedhithappe This is Pike centrals logo- and we do get over it!
But good Luck hornets at least it wasnt a red letter day!!!!
"BUNDY" Wrote:Great job Magoffin you girls were great. I guess at the end of the day it turned out to be a maroon letter day. PC is so upset that they lost, hey Magoffin had a great routine and it was clean. Suck it up you got beat. Magoffin Cheerleaders, you are going to state and you will make us proud.

Good Luck Magoffin! You'll represent the 15th region well! :loveya:
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:Well they won't make you proud when they meet Dunbar and Anderson County. But whatever the pc girls need a break anyway!

Magoffin cheerleaders have already made me proud with all their hard work and dedication to the sport of cheerleading. They will be competeing against the best the in state and nation, but the question I want to know is where will you be on March 18th when the Hornet Cheerleaders are at state?
If proper etiquette was used at the competition on saturday, the sheldon clark thing wouldnt have happened. The judges and sectional vice president should have announced it as it was, and approached the coach after the competition. That was a terrible thing to do to a squad in front of the entire crowd.

This would be a good opportunity for the girls who didnt make it to state to get on their basketball teams backs. Push them to win region so you can cheer the ballgame in lexington. Especially South Floyd and Shelby Valley. from what i have heard, their basketball teams have a really good shot.
I think Magoffin had the cleanest routine...and Pike Central the stunt at the end fell ADMIT IT!!! You are sore losers...that is sad...and people like you give cheerleading a bad name...we need to support our winners and wish them all the best...and to Magoffin...yes you will be up against the best in the state but remember you are one of the best in the state too!!! any one can fall...just fix your bobbles and you can have a chance..because the rest of your routine was flawless!!! Difficulty is important but when it is sloppy and unorganized...how important is it then??
"cheer_leader" Wrote:no they didnt, bassed he back spotted get it right and yeah tumbeled cuz he could and yeah there were basket tosses 2 of them better than belfrys crap
yeah we can win nationals youve not ever been there and won cause your not good enough yeah we dindt win state that year because we had to go coed no they dont actually well maybe they do belfry didnt deserve to get outta region yesterday and i thought it was hilarious too bad for yall one year actually it was 2 and id say many more to come yeah because Pikeville is way better than belfry so they can say that why doesnt belfry try n go to uca nationals next year in some divison? let me know how they do if they decide to go because you have no idea what your talking about

Cheer_leader....I know that we have had our difference and got a little heated at times on here...BUT, I know that Mrs. Stone and Mrs. Wheeler both would be very disappointed with your comments on this site. You haven't said one good thing about anyone or anything. If you do cheer for Pikeville, and I assume that you do by your name, then maybe Mrs. Stone and/or Mrs. Wheeler should read this site.
I didn't see PC in the top five at state last year when competing against Dunbar and Anderson County, so what is your point!
So, a couple of questions...what is the deal with Belfry and Pike Central? Do you all just hate each other? Is this only in cheerleading or is there a basis in every sport?? Is it a district rivalry? Just curious...your school seem extremely competetitive with each other!

Also, to anyone from Sheldon Clark...how are your girls doing after what happened to them? I just thought they acted so mature and classy after the big "scandal".
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:In your divison yes- in the large division it was pc--

hummmm u didnt place...
i think it would be interesting to know the standings if each of the squads hadn't signed up in one category and decided that they wanted to switch categories just to keep from competing against pikeville maroon (johnson central- cough cough). I would like to say congrats to SVs cheer squad for actually having enough guts to compete against pikeville- when no one else would! Good Job girls
"bigmike06" Wrote:Er could have kicked some major a**but there old coach had some technical difficulties in her mind.. so she had to up and quit and crush about 15 or 16 girls lil hearts and not take them to kapos how sad.. to bad she attended anyways.. ..... poor girls o well look out for me next year is all i gotta say.. Peace out!

haha- thats the funniest post i believe that ive ever read!
This one is over...