Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Alice Lloyd College Mountain Top Ten
Here is the preseason WYMT Alice Lloyd College Mountain Top Ten for the high school basketball season.

1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3.Knott Central
4. Harlan Co.
5. Letcher Central
6. Pulaski Co.
7. Bell Co.
8. Hazard
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Shelby Valley
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
no lol
wheres them ole cordia lions at???? EL OH EL
Wonder how PCC fans are going to complain about this poll???
good enough to start with . This will change on a weekly bases .:Cheerlead:notbad:
Nice to see Sheldon Clark in it
Don't know about order of ranking, but in the 13th:
1) Harlan Co.
2) Barbourville
3) Bell Co.???
I'll take it. :haters:
Pulaski Co got shorted on this IMO, I think they should be 2 or 3 but, I'm sure that will change in a couple weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The 14th Region is super tough this year. 5 or 6 teams can take it.
Barbourville is much better than a few of these teams...
Clay beat Bell by 28 in scrimmage this week, so I would take Bell out. I realize some may have just came back from football (not sure) but definitely not a top ten team.
Totally agree with Leecoukfan, the Pulaski Co. Maroons got the short end of the stick. However, pre-season rankings mean nothing.
Altro Cat Wrote:Wonder how PCC fans are going to complain about this poll???

..............:lame:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:..............:lame:

Honestly, find me a poll thread that doesn't have PCC fans complaining about it?? Find me a thread at least 2 pages long without a negative response about rankings from a PCC fan, other than this one, and I will put up a PCC avatar.
:haters:
Southwestern should be in the top 3. They have by far and away the best team in the 12th this year. It might be slow going until the football players get into basketball shape but by January nobody will come close to them.
Bell Co? I thought they lost a lot, I know they lost their overall best player in Madon.
leecoukfan Wrote:Pulaski Co got shorted on this IMO, I think they should be 2 or 3 but, I'm sure that will change in a couple weeks.

Agreed.
I'm wondering how SC and SV are in it? They returning their entire roster or something?
vundy33 Wrote:I'm wondering how SC and SV are in it? They returning their entire roster or something?

Sheldon Clark - Yes, and BJ Moore is going to play this year as I know of.

Shelby Valley - No, lost the Roberts brother and one other.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Sheldon Clark - Yes, and BJ Moore is going to play this year as I know of.

Shelby Valley - No, lost the Roberts brother and one other.

Gracias dude.
not bad, not bad at all
Sheldon clark should be in there but shelby valley i don't know about that!
baller35 Wrote:Sheldon clark should be in there but shelby valley i don't know about that!

Shelby Valley won the 15th last year and return several key players. When was the last time Sheldon Clark proved anything in the 15th in basketball?
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Shelby Valley won the 15th last year and return several key players. When was the last time Sheldon Clark proved anything in the 15th in basketball?

They just beat the number 2 ranked team in Buckhorn. Also, they have imo the top 2 players in the 15th.
My Top 10
1. Perry Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Barbourville
5. Knott Central
6. Harlan Co.
7. Letcher Central
8. Clay Co.
9. Hazard
10. Knox Central/Shelby Valley
Mountain Wrote:My Top 10
1. Perry Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Barbourville
5. Knott Central
6. Harlan Co.
7. Letcher Central
8. Clay Co.
9. Hazard

I am assuming that you are just including true Mountain teams and not going by the WYMT coverage area because Pulaski Co and Southwestern could beat any of these teams but, I would not put them ahead of Perry Central yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mountain Wrote:My Top 10
1. Perry Central
2. Sheldon Clark
3. Buckhorn
4. Barbourville
5. Knott Central
6. Harlan Co.
7. Letcher Central
8. Clay Co.
9. Hazard

You had Bell No. 1 in the 13th earlier. What happened?
leecoukfan- Pulaski Co. is not a true mountain team in my book.

HDE- Bell Co. has the talent to be on top of the 13th, but do they not have a key player out because of injury. If this is not true then I would put them in the top 10 and 1-3 in the 13th.