Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Underclassman Hitter 15th reg
What underclassman do you think will dominate the net this year in the 15th region??
If your talking about volleyball then I would say Brittany Dalton and Daisha Finley at Sc they showed some serious skill last year in jv. IDK you may not even be talking bout vball tho'
yea i think their talkin about vball...if not then oh well..lol..
yea lol volleyball after i posted i realized i didnt make it distinct... i think maybe a few hitters from bhs might be pretty good #6 i think she was a freshman this year and theres another one named stanley...im not for sure..
Oh ok its good to know what sprot you're talikng about...lol I forgot to mention Ashley Sumpter the only starter coming back next year at SC! That girls got MAD BUNNIES...lol! Others backing her up will not show half the jumping capabilities as her, but they should do good as well. What 'bout MC. Seems like they had some pretty good underclassmen this year. Will they be back?
i forgot to metion them .. but i dont knwo wny of there numbers or names...
#1 Felicia Prater of MC will be a great outside hitter for the Hornets next season
if this thread is talking about baseball i belive tyler mitchell for south floyd cuz starting on V in the 8th grade and then promised a started spot as a freshman must b prety good if u ask me.:mad:
"rain dance" Wrote:if this thread is talking about baseball i belive tyler mitchell for south floyd cuz starting on V in the 8th grade and then promised a started spot as a freshman must b prety good if u ask me.:mad:

No this isn't about baseball...sorry.lol Its about Volleyball! LOL SORRY BUB!...LOL
I think AC has some really great underclassmen hitters some are in the 2006 school year Sophmores Brittany Hodge Kimbo Blevins Hannah Howard and Tiffany Clark.....SF has some really good JV players moving up to varsity this year as well.....