Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pitcher in the 57th District?
Who is it?
#30 looks goodfrom sc
"scsis" Wrote:#30 looks good
to add to that she will be good 4 the years to come because she is just a 10th grader this year:Nodding:
paintsville has a realy good pitcher this year ......she throws FAST
Whos is going to be the magoffin co pitcher this
Paintsville's Pitcher is Emily LeMaster. We worked all Summer and she has gotten a lot better. She went to camps and played on a Summer League Team. She has improved a lot since she started out.
easily courtney bently she is not far from setting new state records in games won and strikeouts.she is probably not aware that she has brought some attention to softball in the mountains by her stats.
Dalton Combs will be the starter for Magoffin Co. She is only an 8th grader and has potential to become one of the best.
i think #30 is great 2
"BUNDY" Wrote:Dalton Combs will be the starter for Magoffin Co. She is only an 8th grader and has potential to become one of the best.

Well thats nice to know! I didn't think anyone knew.Is she gonna' be good this year?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Well thats nice to know! I didn't think anyone knew.Is she gonna' be good this year?

She will be solid. I heard the coach say that all she needs to do is keep the ball in play and let her defense back her up.
She throws strikes, she's just not overpowering right now, but she is very consistent. That's what I meant about keeping the ball in play and letting her defense back her up.
"ladycard32/23" Wrote:i think #30 is great 2
she has put alot of work in and looks great she has a awesome fast pitch
The 2 Best Pitchers in the 57th are Emily Lemaster from Paintsville and Kayla Lafferty from Johnson Central...Hands Down...But if I had to choose which one I wanted to be my pitcher...I'd go with Emily Lemaster...She has improved SOOOOOO much this summer and I just think she is the best in the 57th...