Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 51 - Rowan Co. 45
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Final from Sheldon Clark.

Perry Central
Braxton Beverly-14pts
Dalton Cornett-12pts/14 rebs

Rowan Co
DJ Townsend-21pts
Adam Wing-11pts

Congrats Commodores.
Glad to see my buddy Jon Smith getting some playing time along with 6 points!

Congrats Dores!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Dores!
Congrats PCC
Adam Wing just looked like to me he could care less. I know it was a scrimmage. But you always play your best. But the kid has gotten a lot more muscular since last year. Nice body size!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
figured it would have been a bigger win then this. but ill take it
Wing will get it going as the season goes on.
Huff fouled out with 10 min left..give or take a couple minutes but my buddy Said his boy told him that Cornett had 12 pts and 23 Rebs ? Anybody know bout that? And wing will get his stuff together...Rowan is a solid team!
I was impressed with Perry. Wing will be fine. He is still trying to get into basketball shape. Rowan will be there come Tourney time. Let's not forget guys...these are Pre-Season SCRIMMAGES. A lot of things WILL change for EVERYONE as the season progresses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Cornett had 12pts and 23 rebs. I very nice game for this young man. Congrats Jon Smith on ur first highschool game, you looked very good out there.
I know that it's just a scrimmage, but that's a nice win for PCC. I can't wait to see how the Beverly kid plays this season.
All I can say about Jon Smith, Beverly, and Combs. SPPPPEEEEEEDDDDDD. They are quick. All the working out has paid off for these guys.
when does the Paige kid get to play?
What grade is Jon Smith in for Perry Central?
MVP2 Wrote:What grade is Jon Smith in for Perry Central?

junior
Good Job Dores.
How far is Rowan down from last year's team that made the run?
They returned 3/5 starters, and their 2 best players from last season's team. (Wing and Townsend). They should win the 16th again, IMO.
Jon Jon Smith is better then Trevor Combs and Austin Pray. If he stays on the team this year he will help Perry County.