Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 23 - Browns 20
shit we suck
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We need to find some receivers to catch the ball for Colt. Granted he threw some bad balls and made bad decisions. But your receiver has to bail you out sometimes and make a play for you!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Our Receivers couldn't catch the clap if they wanted to I hope we go out and get some this off season
^That's what we need! A game changer at Wide Out.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^That's what we need! A game changer at Wide Out.

We need a guy who can come out and just explode our offence we have no true #1 wide outs on this team
Bungles Suck....

Browns just suck more....
In all honesty, that was one of the most atrocious outing I think I have ever watched from a wide receiver corp. That was deplorable. McCoy took a beating and QB's don't have a problem getting the crap knocked out of them if they are rewarded with receptions. It's not like the Bengals were hitting receivers so hard that they had alligator arms, these were just flat out dropped balls! I'm happy with the win, but the Browns never even put themselves in a position to win with the way their receivers played.

You just had the feeling that AJ Green would make a play at some point. The Browns left the door open all day long, and when Green finally made that play, it wound up costing the Browns.

Tough loss for the Browns, but as the Ravens and Steelers have been able to survive the last two weeks against the Bengals, I'll take a gift just to get the win!
^Good post!
#BBFL
In six of their previous 10 games this season, the Bengals had trailed going into the fourth quarter. They didn’t expect to be doing so again against Cleveland but they rallied for a 23-20 victory to end a two-game losing streak on Sunday.

Mike Nugent tied the game with a 40-yard field goal and then supplied the game winner with a 26-yarder with 38 seconds remaining.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20111...-23-20-win
Great game, Benson was a beast to start. Should of scored on opening 2 drives. After the stop the Bengals played flat. But the Browns are such a bad team they let us live.

I think the Browns have allowed the 3rd or 4th most sacks, and have the most drops by receivers. I think they need to worry about fixing the O line first. Its always been a problem up there. Doesnt matter if Tom Brady is QB for the Browns if he doesnt have time to throw.

And as always I would like to end my daily prayer by thanking Carson Palmer for being a bitch and refusing to play for the Bengals. We now have a good (soon to be great) QB and a few first round picks to play with.
A win is a win!! WHO DEY!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Bengals win the 'Battle of Ohio.'
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bungles Suck....

Browns just suck more....

Hard to suck when you're sitting there at 7-4 and in position to make the playoffs... :dontthink
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I went to the game yesterday, and I must say that it is ridiculous that it took Cincy until the last minute of the game to take their first lead. Cincy should have won by 2 TD's, but they just kept on making mistake after mistake in the first half and put themselves in such a hole.

First off, Nate Clements falls down not once, but twice during the Browns' opening drive, the latter of which allowed Cleveland to score an easy TD. Then Cincy drives down to the goal line, but a failure of the fullback to make his block leads to getting stuffed on 4th-and-goal.

But the biggest blunder of them all would be courtesy of Marvin Lewis, and it happened right before halftime. Cincy is down 10-7 and has the ball on their own 27, but there are less than 40 seconds on the clock, and they only have 1 timeout left. Does Marvin play it safe and go to the locker room down 3, but knowing that he gets the ball first in the second half? Of course not. Instead, he drops Dalton back to pass, where he gets sacked from behind and fumbles it away. Cleveland recovers on the 14 and promptly punches it in 4 plays later. Just like that, a 3 point halftime deficit becomes 10.

If the Bengals had lost, Marvin would have had some serious explaining to do. Fortunately, the offense woke up and scored 16 points in the second half, while the defense never let the Browns get closer than the Cincy 34 yard line and only allowed a 54 yard field goal.

This was a win they had to have, now moving on to the toughest game left on the schedule, a visit to Pittsburgh. Go Bengals!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ MC, television did not do a good job of showing how Pac Man played. Give me your thoughts. It certainly seemed like he did a great job of shutting down his man.
Congrats Bengals!