Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 13 Chiefs 9
Steelers pick up the hard fought win.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311127012
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Ugly, but a win is a win! I'll take it. Big Ben shows very good pocket awerness and getting away from pressure.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good news is the Steelers won the game, forced 4 turnovers that I can remember, and did not allow a touchdown.
Bad news is that the o-line sucks. They cannot block themselves out of a wet paper bag. They were fortunate that they were playing such a bad team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good win.
Pitt sucks, however, they should be glad that there still better than Cincy and Cleveland.
I could see Pitt making the wild card.
Not gonna happen. The Steelers keep inching these wins out, much like the Broncos. Eventually it will all come crashing down. Starting next week.
csabo17 Wrote:Not gonna happen. The Steelers keep inching these wins out, much like the Broncos. Eventually it will all come crashing down. Starting next week.

Yeah, they got lucky against the Bengals the first time but, that won't happen this time around!! WHO DEY!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
rough game but will take it.
I will not congratulate the Steelers.
^ Who are Dey???
Steelers always have these ugly victories, they have them every year. The two super bowl rings that Ben has, they had some ugly wins over average NFL teams. The fact is a win is a win. Can't wait for this Sunday!!!