Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers 12/4
Bengals (7-4, 4-2 away)

Steelers (8-3, 4-1 home)

who wins and why?
Bengals
steelers
just to much and where getting ready for the playoffs.
Bengals
Bengals should have won the first game so they will be out for revenge this time and I have no doubt that they will win!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ This time, the CRUSH the Aluminum Curtain....:biggrin:
Whoever wins, wins In a close one.

Bengals 23- 21. Green and Dalton has big games!
leecoukfan Wrote:Bengals should have won the first game so they will be out for revenge this time and I have no doubt that they will win!!

:biglmao:
Steelers 14+
Steelers-27
Bengals-17
Bengals cause I hate the Steelers...
And if Steelers do lose, everyone will hear about it from this guy..
Pittsburgh 24-17.
I think Dalton gets revenge on the Steelers and pushes the Bengals closer to a playoff bid.
Steelers all the way baby!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bengals IMO i HATE the steelers
I love the bengals and hate the steelers, but honestly the bengals probably wouldn't score much on the steelers even if they had Mapquest installed in their helmets.
Ballers Wrote:Bengals cause I hate the Steelers...
And if Steelers do lose, everyone will hear about it from this guy..

What are you talking about, if either teams loses you are going to run your mouth......:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:What are you talking about, if either teams loses you are going to run your mouth......:biglmao:

Yeah I'll probably still talk about Big Ben and how he likes to urinate in public.
Bengals hold the Steelers to a 3 and out
1st and 10 at CIN 37: C.Benson up the middle to CIN 38 for 1 yard (J.Farrior).
2nd and 9 at CIN 38: D.Roland reported in as eligible. A.Dalton pass deep right to A.Green to PIT 19 for 43 yards (I.Taylor, R.Clark).
1st and 10 at PIT 19: C.Benson right guard to PIT 15 for 4 yards (R.Clark).
1st and 10 at PIT 8: C.Benson right tackle to PIT 4 for 4 yards (L.Woodley; Z.Hood).
2nd and 6 at PIT 4: A.Dalton pass incomplete short right to A.Green. Coverage by #24 Taylor.
3rd and 6 at PIT 4: A.Dalton pass short right to J.Gresham for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on CIN-A.Green, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at PIT 4 - No Play.
RD taken away by a penalty
3rd and 9 at PIT 9: (Shotgun) A.Dalton pass incomplete short middle to J.Gresham. Coverage by #51 Farrior, #43 Polamalu.
4th and 9 at PIT 9: (Field Goal formation) PENALTY on CIN-M.Nugent, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at PIT 9 - No Play.
Absolutely pathetic!