Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ndamukong Suh's appeal is denied, will miss next 2 games
NEW YORK -- The suspension stands, and that means Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will sit out the next two games for stomping an opponent during a loss to the Green Bay Packers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/730762...-two-games
Thank God, we don't need some thug out there tryin to hurt players like that. He's a punk and that's all there is too it
Good, what he done was uncalled for!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He's nothing but a thug and i hope he keeps it up so we can kick his ass out of the league.

Im sure he'll get caught with a gun charge or caught with pot within a few years anyway actin like that...
He's a GREAT guy. Off the field, he is illegitimately a really good person! On the field, he has zero control. And if you can't control it, and you wind up purposefully injuring another person because you can't control your emotions, then you have no place being out there. I can see at some point, the players on the field will take care of this. I can see a good ole chop block ending his career someday!
^I rarely agree with Skip Bayless when he makes off-the-wall comments, his regular stuff I tend to agree with.

He said that a part of him thinks the off-the-field is an act. That the person he is on the field is real. I have always been told that who you are when your emotions break and you do not have time to correct it is who you really are. When someone riles you up, do you turn the other cheek? When you get mad, do you handle yourself with dignity or do you stomp someone on the field?

I am not saying that he should be polite and a sissy-boy on the field, I am just saying be ruthless within the rules.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He's nothing but a thug and i hope he keeps it up so we can kick his ass out of the league.

Im sure he'll get caught with a gun charge or caught with pot within a few years anyway actin like that...

Yeah, I agree! I'm sure that he will do it again because he obviously didn't learn the first time and everything out of his mouth is a load of BS!! When he does it again I say they sit him for a minimum of 8 games or just go ahead and give him the boot!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I hate Goodell, cannot stand him, but, this is a case where I think he did the right thing...

If I were a Lions fan, I would be irritated with Suh, but on the other hand, it is better to have a player that is over-aggressive than a player that is under-aggressive.
Suh has turned into todays Conrad Dobler (Google him for our younger set)