Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 60 - Harlan 46
Nothing was exaggerated. I just used your own words. The story keeps changing.
^
:Sad04:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
:Sad04:

When the facts get in the way, I guess the best option is to go for humor.

I don't remember ever getting "mad" after a high school basketball game, at least not since I was 15 or so. I have been disappointed a few times, but that's the nature of the game.

The only thing that disturbs me is that someone may actually think you know what you're talking about when you talk negatively about a high school athlete. You did say Mullins was "shut down," when in fact she scored 19 points. That's why I brought a few key stats into the discussion to show what really happened. You took care of the rest by being unable to decide what you really mean.
^
Are you seriously still stuck on this game.
Your worse than i thought.
Its a little early in the season to be making such predictions you think
Smith is tough and a great leader
But as far as Craig being the best big in the region I think you are way off on that
Just my opinion It is a long time to March
Southern Pride Wrote:Its a little early in the season to be making such predictions you think
Smith is tough and a great leader
But as far as Craig being the best big in the region I think you are way off on that
Just my opinion It is a long time to March

You have got to be joking right???? Tell me one big girl who has outplayed Craig in any game the last two years. Remember she is just a sophmore.....and still shuts down the much older girls. I have friends in the National AAU Circuit who say she is getting alot of D-1 attention due to her play this past summer. How much D-1 attention are the rest of your Bigs getting? You are right....March is a long way off...she is just going to get BIGGER, BADDER AND BETTER! Confusedinglepar